Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

^^ I want to bite his fingers in that second pic. :drool: * licks lips *

I'm surprised that you didn't refer to wanting to lick/nibble his ummm...hidden nipple in the 1st piccie....as I would (hell....someone has to!)

Oh, my God!!!!!!!! He's sooooooooo hot, indeed!!!!! Especially the photo in the middle........I'm speachless, God, those jeans of his.... I think Robert is the perfect combination of innocence and lust and it's not fair:))) I mean, how can somebody be so angel-like this minute and sexier than anything the next minute, it's beyond my imagination.

If you, dear friends (and also me ... :friends: ) will continue to post these kind of pics, I will throw soon my PC out of my window in desperation ... :sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand:

I would advise against that, if your computer goes...no Robert fix! (And that WON'T be good at all)

Looking at these pictures I can't help but asking myself: how was Robert back then, for real, not in some photos??? How did he actually look on stage, with his long curly hair, extraordinary body, tight jeans and all, in the middle of something like "Stairway to heaven", for instance... and, honestly, I can't imagine something sexier and more beautiful than that.