CD Signed by Page and Plant

Knebby

I mentioned this before, but this CD has now gone up for sale on Ebay, with all proceeds going to a hospice. It is the album sleeve-replica type, and I can guarantee that it has been signed personally by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant - I know the person who arranged it. Please bid generously!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Signed-Led-Zeppelin-...1QQcmdZViewItem

That's a great gift to win to support a great organisation. I think hospices are such a wonderful place for care.

Yeah and the guys were very happy to do something to help out. It will be nice to pass the word to them that decent money was raised.

Incidentally, there wasn't a good contact for Jonesy - pity.

Yeah and the guys were very happy to do something to help out. It will be nice to pass the word to them that decent money was raised.

Incidentally, there wasn't a good contact for Jonesy - pity.

They seem to really support so many local charities which I think is wonderful. That is too bad no one could get in contact with Jonesy too as I would think he'd be willing to help out.

Bugger! For the first time, I'm sorry I don't use eBay and wouldn't have a clue how to bid on this, though I could learn--is it too late already?

It's not too late, Aqua - the auction goes on until 15 Feb. You can register (for free) and then it's all pretty straightforward from there, and there are lots of tutorials and whatnot if you have any questions.

It's not too late, Aqua - the auction goes on until 15 Feb. You can register (for free) and then it's all pretty straightforward from there, and there are lots of tutorials and whatnot if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot, FireOpal! I'll give it a shot, then.

I was the high bidder for ages on that painting Robert did, for the Robin Hood people (I think), last fall, but then things happened in my life and I lost sight of the auction and everything else--so it would be fun to take another shot, even though I don't expect to score. :)

I mentioned this before, but this CD has now gone up for sale on Ebay, with all proceeds going to a hospice. It is the album sleeve-replica type, and I can guarantee that it has been signed personally by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant - I know the person who arranged it. Please bid generously!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Signed-Led-Zeppelin-...1QQcmdZViewItem

What an outstanding thing to do. Actions like this are the reason I have great respect for them.

Hospices do need support- very nice. I worked for one. A great number of needs should be met.

No problem at all...I'm really glad to do it. I mean if they are sweet enough to sign it, it's nothing to send a few emails.

I bet more people could do that too - some come on all you Zep fans, get emailing your Zep fan friends! We have to be a blessing to these people in hospice. :cheer:

Archived