CD Signed by Page and Plant

Knebby

Hi Knebby,

This is very cool-I have added myself into the mix:)) Strangely enough, a vendor called me at work(I have not met her before) this evening and she was giving me a link to click into her company's website. It took me a bit as I was busy bidding on the CD.(shame on me at work, oh well:)) To make it a long story short I made a joke I was goofing off on E-Bay, and she asked me what I bid on. I told her and she laughed and said she is a big LZ fan, graduated from high school same time as me so we shared stories about slow dancing with cute boys to Stairway to Heaven at our school dances, and then she tells me she was so jealous that her best friend and husband were able to see the concert at the O2. So funny-LZ brings people who have them in common together don't they? We had a good laugh and quite a chat about all our memories with the band's music.

I digress:))

Ah so you're the one that outbid me ;):D Glad to see the number increasing!

Ooops! Sorry 9 :console: If you want we can collude and keep the price low. No. That would be wrong. :o

Anyway, I've put it up again and let's hope it goes even higher. :ph34r:

Hi Knebby,

Once I converted to USD I about passed out after I purchased it:)) but I am the proud owner of the CD. But, with the money going all to charity it is a very good thing. I am very excited and so pleased the money is going to such a good cause.

Cheers to all my LZ mates-

Melissa

Hi Knebby,

Once I converted to USD I about passed out after I purchased it:)) but I am the proud owner of the CD. But, with the money going all to charity it is a very good thing. I am very excited and so pleased the money is going to such a good cause.

Melissa

:cheer: Congrats Melissa! Not only did you win a really cool item but you made a difference to a very worthy charity. Good on you!

Hi Knebby,

Melissa

Wow that is fabulous. Pm me for any exra info.

Hi Knebby,

Melissa

Congratulations Melissa on winning the cd and contributing to a good cause. :)

Hi Knebby,

Melissa

Congratulations on this most excellent acquisition Melissa! It is so wonderfully charitable that Knebby was able to get this set up and put up for auction for such an excellent cause, thank you Knebby! And Jimmy Page and Robert Plant, thank you guys too!

Melissa I think you simply rock for being so charitable with your winning bid. You deserve every single moment of enjoyment you get out of it and so I hope you display it somewhere that you will get enjoyment many times a day as you pass by and have a glance at it. Maybe you could be so kind as to upload a picture when you decide how you are going to display your new treasure, pretty please?

Led Zeppelin sure does have a lot of awesomely good hearted fans all over the world. :D

Archived