The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

His caps are up 2-0!

And the Sabres who have nothing to play for just undressed Pittsburghs defense and sent Vanek in alone. He did not score this time but did before. Pittsburgh is not going to the finals. Its between Wash and Rangers in the East. Oh, and just maybe the Leafs. But the leafs must regain their game they were playing a month ago

My Sabres are two minutes from a sweep in Pittsburgh. What a year. Malkin just knocked Milller over and no call. We will be a good team next year I assure you with the picks and Pegula's deep pockets. Penguins pull goalie. Miller showing why he is the best. Too many changes and injuries. key signings and picks can seal us as a team to be reckoned with. Sabres win 4-2 and sweep the Penguins

Where the hell is Black Dawg? In lock up? His Caps doing this good and not a word from him is not a good sign.

hey Rick, i was wondering the same thing re BD. Have not seen any post of late. Hope he is ok..

Hey, who are you gonna cheer for in the Stanley Cup Play-offs?....There is room on my Leafs bandwagon.......cheers Fishy

hey Rick, i was wondering the same thing re BD. Have not seen any post of late. Hope he is ok..

Hey, who are you gonna cheer for in the Stanley Cup Play-offs?....There is room on my Leafs bandwagon.......cheers Fishy

I have nothing against the Leafs and never have. We did play them in the Eastern finals in 99 and we won. But other than that, not much history. We have had far more wars with the Flyers and Bruins. I am cheering for Vancouver and the St Louis Blues. I like them both very much. Derrick Roy is a Canuck and Kassian. I have always liked Vancouver. I have always liked St Louis too. And I have a future wager with them making it to the finals.

My finals prediction? I believe the West comes down to 3 teams, St Louis, Vancouver and Chicago. My brain says Chicago has too much firepower. The East is weak. ANYONE can win the East. I say Washington will find a way based on how they are playing. But will get whacked in 5 in the finals to either the Canucks or Blues or Hawks. I cannot seperate those three.

I am cheering for Colombus to get in. I hope Detroit goes home. Go Colombus

We should all salute this Colombus team for their play and no matter how it ends. What a job. I hope they knock Detroit out. They need help from Dallas on Saturday. I expect them to beat Nashville and put the heat on the Red Wings in Dallas. Minnesota is in the mix too but they are home vs Edmonton (joke) and one more game also. so they have the edge on the extra game and they are both against shit teams. So its between Colombus and Detroit for last spot. I pray Colombus does it. They went West and fucking Swept California.

So much speculation on Ryan Miller. He put his townhouse up for sale in Buffalo. Man. I hope to God he does not leave. He has a year left on his contract. But some have said its meaningless as he lives in California in the off season with his wife. I want to see Miller, Vanek and Ott locked in. Ott likes it here and he is a great guy. Hodgeson and Erhoff are not going anywhere. Myers? I wonder what will happen if we win the fucking Lottery with all the picks we already have? We can fix this mess right now. We are going to finish 500 but dont forget, this is a team that swept the Penguins, and beat every top contender in the East. We are not Florida or Edmonton. I expect Buffalo and Philly to come back with a vengeance next year.

So much speculation on Ryan Miller. He put his townhouse up for sale in Buffalo. Man. I hope to God he does not leave. He has a year left on his contract. But some have said its meaningless as he lives in California in the off season with his wife. I want to see Miller, Vanek and Ott locked in. Ott likes it here and he is a great guy. Hodgeson and Erhoff are not going anywhere. Myers? I wonder what will happen if we win the fucking Lottery with all the picks we already have? We can fix this mess right now. We are going to finish 500 but dont forget, this is a team that swept the Penguins, and beat every top contender in the East. We are not Florida or Edmonton. I expect Buffalo and Philly to come back with a vengeance next year.

I think it's going to be an interesting free agent market this off season. IMHO, with the lower cap next season, I think a lot of the FA's will find that they will not be offered anywhere near the money they think they will. My guess is that there won't be that much movement with the big name FA's and most will end up taking the offers from their existing clubs .

I think it's going to be an interesting free agent market this off season. IMHO, with the lower cap next season, I think a lot of the FA's will find that they will not be offered anywhere near the money they think they will. My guess is that there won't be that much movement with the big name FA's and most will end up taking the offers from their existing clubs .

The Flyers must be sick over Bobrovsky all of a sudden playing like Bernie Parent. What a shock. But the Colombus Blue Jackets have won me over as a semi fan. I want them to get in. I want Detroit to taste going home. Let Colombus get in. Good for the sport and the league. Detroit is going nowhere anyway. I like Colombus to roll Nashville and then they must hope Dallas comes to play. I would hope Dallas would like to send Detroit packing? Oh, I just heard the Islanders need the game in Buffalo. If they think its going to be a fucking cake walk, I doubt it.

No help in Denver, the Wild are in. Im looking forward to the Jackets being in the east next season......Rangers will face the Caps in the first round.

I am looking forward to this match up once again. It seems we face you every year and they are always thrilling.

I see you guys noticed that I took a break. It's the busy season in lacrosse and the correctional facility where I am housed blocked my this website. Don't worry I was not an inmate. I teach there.

I'll be around for the cup chase. Who is up for a stanley series challenge like we did with the NFL playoffs? We could prognosticate the first round and award points for each team we pick that advances.

I am looking forward to this match up once again. It seems we face you every year and they are always thrilling.

I see you guys noticed that I took a break. It's the busy season in lacrosse and the correctional facility where I am housed blocked my this website. Don't worry I was not an inmate. I teach there.

I'll be around for the cup chase. Who is up for a stanley series challenge like we did with the NFL playoffs? We could prognosticate the first round and award points for each team we pick that advances.

Hey Black Dawg. Good to see you are ok! I was wondering what happened to you. I am not only surprised by the play of Washington, but I am picking them to come out of the East. But sad to say, ,I believe there are 5 teams in the West that can beat anyone in the East. So I think you guys could get there. But then lose to either St Louis, Vancouver or Chicago. Now I have put the jinx on your I suppose. Hell, I bet the Caps over the Bruins yesterday.

My boys bowed out at 500 with rampant changes on the horizon. But we swept the Penguins, beat the Bruins twice, and beat every team in the East that was high up except Washington.

Archived