Depression

Evster2012

I did try to excuse my clumsiness walking into this thread, I already knew my thought processes and wording might do more harm than good. Words like "blame" and "trend" may not be the most suitable for comfort. But I never alluded to anyone being a "freak". I won't disturb this dicussion any longer, and if my roughness or questionable attempts at humor were inappropriate elsewhere, I apologize also. I'm not in forums much, and might get carried away with not knowing the nuances of conversation.
I don't want you to take my post the wrong way, I know you meant well. I was careful not to say that you said the word freak, infact I said that word was mentioned before in his post, meaning Jimmy's A Legend's post when he said, I don't feel like a freak, not that depressed people are freaks. So sorry about the misunderstanding, jimmie ray. Like I said I know you meant well.

Getting out in the sun and walking will definitely make you feel better and improve your mood. Try to do some form of exercise on a daily basis. Exercising is what helped me the most. Listen to music that makes you happy...That will get you motivated. We've all had our moments in the darkness, and it just takes some time for it to pass, but it will. Keep believing in yourself!! :)

thanks ledzep chick. yeah, just gotta put one foot in front of the other...........

LMAO, I just realized I've been listening to nothing but depressing music for the last week or so. What do you do when your favourite band writes the most depressing music in the world? (And no, not talking about Zeppelin)

i went to the aussir meetup with reggie and amazonic last week. it was so much fun, i really let myself feel happy and got into the music of zep. however not having any friends or work mates that are into them makes it hard. why cant everyone on this forum live in australia???????

Slave, you have a friend in Sydney! :) And one who shares the same passion on the Zep and...Jimmy!!Anytime you want to talk, or feeling down just count on me. I am here if you need to share your low moments. And as I already told you when we met last week, you can stay at my place anytime you want to. If you feel you need to getaway from your sad moments, just let me know so you can come down here and I can take you out for a coffee, a movie, anything that will make you feel better and forget about this particular moment in your life. Remember, it's only a moment. It won't last forever. You must be positive on the fact that things will soon change for the better. They have to. Life is a series of highs and lows, we know that. But it is also up to us to try and react to the lowest moments with some "philosophy" and just, take it easy a bit. I am pretty confident that the situation you are in now is not going to be like that for long. But it is essential that you get out of this depression state, not only for yourself but for your kids too. What are they going to do with an unwell mum? :(

And again, when you are feeling like now, try not to be on your own. Share it with people you care for or do things that will help you to forget all about it (listen to zep, go out in the sun for a nice walk, read a book, talk to a friend, this is very important). You can text me when you have these feelings and I can call you so we can chat a bit, Slave. I will be more than happy to be there for you, Ok?

Ciao

Slave, you have a friend in Sydney! :) And one who shares the same passion on the Zep and...Jimmy!!Anytime you want to talk, or feeling down just count on me. I am here if you need to share your low moments. And as I already told you when we met last week, you can stay at my place anytime you want to. If you feel you need to getaway from your sad moments, just let me know so you can come down here and I can take you out for a coffee, a movie, anything that will make you feel better and forget about this particular moment in your life. Remember, it's only a moment. It won't last forever. You must be positive on the fact that things will soon change for the better. They have to. Life is a series of highs and lows, we know that. But it is also up to us to try and react to the lowest moments with some "philosophy" and just, take it easy a bit. I am pretty confident that the situation you are in now is not going to be like that for long. But it is essential that you get out of this depression state, not only for yourself but for your kids too. What are they going to do with an unwell mum? :(

And again, when you are feeling like now, try not to be on your own. Share it with people you care for or do things that will help you to forget all about it (listen to zep, go out in the sun for a nice walk, read a book, talk to a friend, this is very important). You can text me when you have these feelings and I can call you so we can chat a bit, Slave. I will be more than happy to be there for you, Ok?

Ciao

thankyou amazonic, you are truly a wonderful person :thanku:

oh amazonic, i cant text you cos my phone packed it in yesterday. it will be awhile till i can save up for a new one, so ill just talk to you on here, ok?

I understand. Not to worry, Slave.

bit better today. i sat in the sun for awhile. back to work early tomorrow morning ( just had 2 days off ). im actually better at work, too busy to think i guess.

It's funny that you should say that. I have found that I enjoy my day's off but I'm usually ready to get back to my normal routine come the start of the work week. That may sound a little boring but,

routine is important to me. Now, if we're talking a holiday, that would be a different matter. Especially

if your buying the beer :D

It's funny that you should say that. I have found that I enjoy my day's off but I'm usually ready to get back to my normal routine come the start of the work week. That may sound a little boring but,

routine is important to me. Now, if we're talking a holiday, that would be a different matter. Especially

if your buying the beer :D

id love to! we love our beer down here, mate!! :D

The best thing is to get back to what you can do, and not lose yourself. I've got band practice today. And if the weather permits, I'll jump in the pool. Stagnation is the enemy. Keep moving!

Correct!

What can I say? I don't want to say the same old things but, to my personal experience, I'ld like to suggest you to do a few things.

Your first goal is "love you", you must love yourself more than you actually do and put your personal interests first of everything: take care of yourself first.

Keep strict rules about your life: safe eating first, go to sleep at the same time every night, eat at the same hours, don't watch too much tv, don't spend more than 1 hour on this forum (!) etc.

And take one big decision i.e. quit smoking, quit drinking, keep running etc.

If you'll stop smoking you'll have a big target and you won't be disappointed: your taste will be better, for sure :D

But, let me say, go out and keep walking walking walking or do something really physical

You'll feel better and better

(and start listening strong music, I mean really hard or noisy or difficult to listen, there's a different world out there ... ! keep Zeppelin as a benefit ;))

Take care

hugs

id love to! we love our beer down here, mate!! :D

I know you do !!!! So we'll all have to arrange something. Get the Aussie and Kiwi contingant together and try to Zeppelin get together :) Can you imagine that !!!! What a blast that would be :D

I know you do !!!! So we'll all have to arrange something. Get the Aussie and Kiwi contingant together and try to Zeppelin get together :) Can you imagine that !!!! What a blast that would be :D

what about a worldwide meetup! of course we would have to have it down here, we are so central to everyone............ :D

what about a worldwide meetup! of course we would have to have it down here, we are so central to everyone............ :D

That's what I mean. The whole forum. What do ya think ?

lets do it! maybe the boys would be so chuffedthat they would cone to our party!

If we could arrange this properly and had willing contributors to the cause then I think it could be done. It would take a lot of organizing but I feel that it is something that would be worth doing. There are so many people on this site that , if able and willing to put the time in. we could do anything. Most major corps don't have the resources that we have here

If we could arrange this properly and had willing contributors to the cause then I think it could be done. It would take a lot of organizing but I feel that it is something that would be worth doing. There are so many people on this site that , if able and willing to put the time in. we could do anything. Most major corps don't have the resources that we have here

im in! where/ how do we start?

im in! where/ how do we start?

I think a post would be a good start. We would need Sam's help obviously. The post would probably get a little stupid at first but given a little time, the cream would come to the top...so to speak. It would be good to pm your friends downunder first and come up with what you guy's think would be an appropriate post. Personally I think after talking to Sam, it would be good to just through a post out there. What the hell do we have to lose ?

I think a post would be a good start. We would need Sam's help obviously. The post would probably get a little stupid at first but given a little time, the cream would come to the top...so to speak. It would be good to pm your friends downunder first and come up with what you guy's think would be an appropriate post. Personally I think after talking to Sam, it would be good to just through a post out there. What the hell do we have to lose ?

ok you do it, you have been a member longer than me, and have more knowledge of the band. oh god i hope it works.

ok you do it, you have been a member longer than me, and have more knowledge of the band. oh god i hope it works.

No, :D We'll do it. You talk to your people, and I'll talk to mine and we'll see who get's back here first :D ... Deal ?

Archived