Depression

Evster2012

You said you were gonna be on your way, i just agreed with you.

Don't worry about growing up, clearly you are nowhere near that stage of your life. Enjoy yourself. LOL (just for you).

Ohh that staged has passed...It's all about knowledge now.

im surprised you 2 love birds had not yet taken a wack at my millionaire comment...

not you Evan...the special ones.

Because it's stupid? See ya...go get some smarts.

So let me ask you a plain question. No emotion. Just a simple question. Why are you so angry with me? And to what post are so you inflamed about? Whom are you advocating and who did what to whom that you're so wound up about? Me telling Gerald PMs have a purpose? That is afterall where this started. That person understood what I was saying, and again, we're fine. So what's your real beef with me? I haven't tried to run the board. I stand on no imagined pedestal. I haven't tried to tell people what they can or cannot say. Yet you have a problem with me. Why not share it for the class to discuss?

But you act like 12. What a shame....this time i mean it, see ya...

ya ya...12 years old...

i've heard it all before.

you just ran out of things to say...

man i sure do hope you got a headache from all this thinking ;)

Crack head!!!...or is it a...bald head?

I haven't tried to run the board. I stand on no imagined pedestal. I haven't tried to tell people what they can or cannot say. Yet you have a problem with me. Why not share it for the class to discuss?

In fact, why not make it a thread of your own?

"Why I'm an ass to Evster for no fucking reason"

That should be a fun discussion.

Watch the SLANDER idiot. Speak for yourself.

Actually "slander" is an oral defamation. The correct term is "libel". And legally you don't have a case. How old are you?

Funny how you have no response to my posts. You haven't responded to the actual points made. What next? Editing your posts to make yourself look better? :whistling:

Hell, calling someone an idiot is libel according to your rules.:lol:

Sucks, don't it, when you're facing off with educated people.

Oh, and I'll be 42 in June.

And as of last year, I scored a 136 on my IQ test.

Not that it matters, but your superior attitude forced me to say it. Just for the record. :beer:

Oh, and when I was 12, it was 146.

*edit to add* Thanks Ricky. Can't we all just be grownups? :rolleyes:

You seem to be pretty well informed on this. Are you a lawyer? I don't have any more responses because i'm tired of talking about nonsense. You couldn't find the time to look at what you accused me of NOT contributing to your thread. I don't edit my posts to change them. You know NOTHING about me. Stop making stupid assumptions. Calling some an idiot is pretty mild, worse words are said on prime time tv, what are you a prude?

Calling me a crack head is LIBEL, how's that. I don't touch drugs or drink more than a few beers a YEAR. I don't want to hear anymore slander/libel/lies about me.

No, just defining the difference between slander and libel. No, I'm not an attorney, but I feel like I need one, with all you have to say. And I never called you an idiot, nor a crackhead. Read over it folks.I just told Gerald PMs have their place.

I put to you again the simple question: What's your beef with me? It's clearly personal, and I don't even know who you are. What did I ever do to you?

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU???

I'm just here wondering (with everybody else) why you're going after me so personally.

Maybe you should be posting in this thread why you're troubled. We really will listen! Don't let your pride stand in the way. Unburden yourself. Admit you have a problem and let us support you!

You CAN get through this!

Hey Ev nice to see ya fella, uhhh I see the board hasn't changed that much then. Oh god I hope this doesn't mean I'm about to be attacked for saying hello to you. Uhhhh actually I don't know you if anyone asks ok :D

Hey Ev nice to see ya fella, uhhh I see the board hasn't changed that much then. Oh god I hope this doesn't mean I'm about to be attacked for saying hello to you. Uhhhh actually I don't know you if anyone asks ok :D

I don't know who he is either. :blink:

This thread depresses me.

Yeah, a thread about depression that has fuck all to with being depressed. Just a bunch of petty infighting. People need to wake up and realize they have people to talk to. There are solutions to these problems. Talking about it is the first step.

The past few pages hold some of the most retarded posts I've seen in a LONG time. See Ev? This is why I got tired of forums. :rolleyes:

Anyways...let's talk about depression! :cheer:

You know where to find me brother! I dip my toe in and get scalded. I really do promise to find the D-tuner for your guitar, and I'll send it out tout suite. :beer:

Ever since I got laid off from my job in September, I barely ever post on the board. I just sit in my chair and drink beer by the case. I feel like a stranger in my own body. So many people here know me, and know me well. I read a few threads and I just can't get excited. I had over 16,000 posts on the old board. I think I'm suffering from depression.

Apologies - this is the first time I've seen this.

Ev, I sincerely hope things improve for you, and you manage to find a way through this period of blackness. As a periodic sufferer of depression myself, I can sympathise with your position.

You have to believe that things will get better for you.

Regards

One Symbol

Bouncing ship said those things, you just responded. Thanks but i don't need your help. I'm just fine. You are the one on the offensive.

Offensive? OFFENSIVE?? Wow! I've been on the defensive since you attacked my post to Gerald! I've done nothing in this whole thread but defend myself. Are you so delusional that you think any rational person could read what's transpired here and find me the "offender"????

You know where to find me brother! I dip my toe in and get scalded. I really do promise to find the D-tuner for your guitar, and I'll send it out tout suite. :beer:

Sweet, thanks a million. But no rush! I'll be quite occupied with the new guitar once it's finished! :banana:

Apologies - this is the first time I've seen this.

Ev, I sincerely hope things improve for you, and you manage to find a way through this period of blackness. As a periodic sufferer of depression myself, I can sympathise with your position.

You have to believe that things will get better for you.

Regards

One Symbol

Thanks man! Thanks form the bottom of my heart. I too remain positive. As Bilbo said to me on the phone today: "You're a kind soul Ev. And a good man. And good things will come your way. Just be patient and believe. It will come around".

God bless you Bilbo!

Thanks man! Thanks form the bottom of my heart. I too remain positive. As Bilbo said to me on the phone today: "You're a kind soul Ev. And a good man. And good things will come your way. Just be patient and believe. It will come around".

God bless you Bilbo!

Bilbo - another "old" member that doesn't post much anymore. He was a nice guy, I thought he may have been banned like pretty much everyone else.

Ev, I still owe you some beer at Yardhouse, but I am kind of where you were at on page one.

Bilbo - another "old" member that doesn't post much anymore. He was a nice guy, I thought he may have been banned like pretty much everyone else.

Ev, I still owe you some beer at Yardhouse, but I am kind of where you were at on page one.

Bilbo is a man of the highest quality! And a true fan of Led Zeppelin. No question!

Page one? Wow, you need a friend to speak out to, I'm here. You having a difficult time?

YOU HAVE FRIENDS!!!

You'll never walk alone!!!

We're all in this together! And we'll never turn our backs on you!

Archived