Depression

Evster2012

Dunno really. I do however crack with equal opportunity.

PM's?

I have no use for them, if it's so secretive it has to be sent in a PM??? Well I always thought web boards were for communication, not secretive messages.

But new friends are always welcomed.

You can view this board, and read it without being a member if I recall correctly.

Seriously though. Depression can take a huge toll on people. I hope you feel better.

So I will make you laugh...

Where did boogernose go anyways, I liked that screen name?

To you a brew..

:beer:

The reason for PMs is so that people like me can ask people like you an off topic question without derailing the thread. It's not about secrecy. It's about being polite and respectful to other members who aren't concerned with an off topic conversation like "Have we met somewhere before?". I mean, I suppose I could start a "Hey Gerald, do I know you?" thread, but that seems a bit pointless, doesn't it?

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes, and the beer! ;):beer:

Hi all,

Evidently the individual who said PMs don't belong on a public forum needed one.

Ev,who gives a snoot hoot,...glad your ok,slinging the ax,weilding the 12 gauge,smiling,.... B)

You don't know me from Adam,but your a good man,know your Zep,be kind to the folks 'round here and you ARE BACK!!!!!

I'm back

I'm back in the saddle again

I'm back

Ridin' into town alone

By the light of the moon

I'm looking for ol Sukie Jones

She crazy horse saloon

Barkeep gimme a drink

That's when she caught my eye

She turned to give me a wink

That make a grown man cry

(Chorus)

Come easy, go easy

All right until the rising sun

I'm calling all the shots tonight

I'm like a loaded gun

Peelin' off my boots and chaps

I'm saddle sore

Four bits gets you time in the racks

I scream for more

Fools' gold out of their mines

The girls are soaking wet

Not tounge's drier than mine

I'll come when I get back

I'm back

I'm riding, I'm loading up my pistol

I'm riding, I really got a fistful

I'm riding, I'm shining up my saddle

I'm riding, this snake is gonna rattle

KB ;)

I don't believe in reincarnation.

Nice, more sarcasm. I responded to a post in a conversation with Gerald that you were not a part of, yet now you're giving me stick? Okay, when I said a past life, I meant under another username on another board somewhere. Do I honestly need to explain that? Anyone reading this would know that. Clearly you have an issue with me. I've committed no offense here, and in asking if I'd offended you in a past life, I was wondering why you're singling me out. Why not just state your problem with me so we can move on and get back to why we're actually here?

I didn't care for your condescending attitude towards Gerald. Now you are trying it on me.

While i appreciate you trying to make your point clear, i really don't need a long explanation of what you meant by a past life. However, the truth is, i don't believe in reincarnation. I stated my opinion.

And I didn't agree with Gerald's assertion that PMs don't belong on public forums. They exist afterall, and for a reason. And I explained why I believe they do. And here we are derailing this thread. Are you above taking this debate to PM? Evidently so. You want it out here for all to see while you're trying to make me the bad guy. For the record, Gerald and I have no issues. We're fine. This wasn't your fight. Gerald can fend for himself. In fact it was never a fight. But you seem to feel the need to go on with it. I explained why PMs are of value, and you're still all over me over it? Nah, I don't need a crystal ball to see this is a personal attack.

"Trying it on you"??? Please. I'm not trying to manipulate anyone. I just disagreed on the value of PMs. It's you who've escalated it into an issue, and continue to do so with every post you make.

Oh and while we're on the subject of derailment, I believe it was I who started this thread. What have you contibuted of value to the conversation? "Oh, I didn't like the way you condescended to Gerald". I'm sure all the people suffering depression are much relieved for your efforts. I open a dialogue for people to get their feelings out, and you bring this to the discussion? Thanks. Not.

Ever since I got laid off from my job in September, I barely ever post on the board. I just sit in my chair and drink beer by the case. I feel like a stranger in my own body. So many people here know me, and know me well. I read a few threads and I just can't get excited. I had over 16,000 posts on the old board. I think I'm suffering from depression.

my advice...keep calm, be true to yourself and others, be paitent and always be on the go(mentally and physically):)

if you have thoughts about suicide...don't do it!!!...you are worth more than that. I had a buddy who attempted it over the weekend and it was no joke. we were put here to work!!! if a change of lifestyle is in need, then do it. Im only here to help :)

B)

my advice...keep calm, be true to yourself and others, be paitent and always be on the go(mentally and physically):)

if you have thoughts about suicide...don't do it!!!...you are worth more than that. I had a buddy who attempted it over the weekend and it was no joke. we were put here to work!!! if a change of lifestyle is in need, then do it. Im only here to help :)

B)

Thanks Bouncing~Ship! I started this thread awhile back when I was feeling blue. It's just one of those seasons we go through, and thankfully it's passed. I do encourage others going through difficult times to speak out and permit the community to give them encouragement! They've certainly helped me through troubled waters! Cheers! :beer:

BTW, prayers and good vibes to your buddy!

I had a family member commit suicide. At least the thread went somewhere besides there lol. What's all the commotion over? I said what I said and I think I need a tablet myself.

No!

Nothing between you and I Gerald. I get the joke, and you and I are fine! I do sense however, that Heaven Knows has a problem with me. I haven't posted for months (well I have dropped in now and then), and suddenly it's like in my face. A damn shame people can't just get along. But I fear it goes deeper. That's why I took time away. Too much infighting. It sucks.

Thanks Bouncing~Ship! I started this thread awhile back when I was feeling blue. It's just one of those seasons we go through, and thankfully it's passed. I do encourage others going through difficult times to speak out and permit the community to give them encouragement! They've certainly helped me through troubled waters! Cheers! :beer:

BTW, prayers and good vibes to your buddy!

no problem brother...all I do is help the people...those are my intentions...to guide the weak i guess.

This gerald guy thinks he knows everything...ehh??? with this little "game" of his.

lol it says that he came from..."the path were no one go's"...

the both of us including many others, have already been there and i think we just got bored...don't you think?lol

B)

Nothing between you and I Gerald. I get the joke, and you and I are fine! I do sense however, that Heaven Knows has a problem with me. I haven't posted for months (well I have dropped in now and then), and suddenly it's like in my face. A damn shame people can't just get along. But I fear it goes deeper. That's why I took time away. Too much infighting. It sucks.

She's a nice girl Evster. I will vouch for her and defend for her. Everyone has on and off days. Boards are boards and we use them to relieve a bit of tension. Sure beats the fucking alternatives.

no problem brother...all I do is help the people...those are my intentions...to guide the weak i guess.

This gerald guy thinks he knows everything...ehh??? with this little "game" of his.

lol it says that he came from..."the path were no one go's"...

the both of us including many others, have already been there and i think we just got bored...don't you think?lol

B)

I believe it's a snippet from No Quarter, but then I don't guess you would know anything about that. As far as my "pillow talk?"

I don't want you there either pal.

Archived