Jane Fonda Uses Vulgar Slang on 'Today'

Angel With A Broken Wing

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Since I work at a shelter for homeless veterans,please say 2 words: Jane Fonda and see what happens,...

KB

The latest stats on what the Nam vets think of that lousy war do not agree with your statement....you show me where you work and I'll show you clinics where they're still trying to cure people from napalm burns and other acts of CRIMINALITY AGAINST HUMANITY perpertrated by the so-called "democratic countries" in that DIRTY WAR!! :angry::angry::angry:

Careful how you answer, because if the mods here let you say the above I can too!!! :angry::blink:

Robert.

Still going on about the Hanoi Jane shit...

Seriously! The problem boiled down to the greedy white men in power not wanting to be called out on their illegal, immoral war, and certainly not called out by a ... CHICK! OH MY GOD! I'm surprised they didn't assasinate her for her audacity.

Funny thing about this topic is that there's an entire section of The Vagina Monologues devoted to saying the word cunt over and over, in order to try to re-claim it from being the nastiest thing you can call people who have them. Sort of like black guys calling each other the "N" word. You know, "you call me a cunt like that's a bad thing..."

It's ironic they invited her to talk about the Monologues without knowing what they were, and had to apologise when she did what they invited her to do! Stupid networks.

Hi all,

The latest stats on what the Nam vets think of that lousy war do not agree with your statement....you show me where you work and I'll show you clinics where they're still trying to cure people from napalm burns and other acts of CRIMINALITY AGAINST HUMANITY perpertrated by the so-called "democratic countries" in that DIRTY WAR!! :angry::angry::angry:

Careful how you answer, because if the mods here let you say the above I can too!!! :angry::blink:

Robert.

Really,and every vet went to 'Nam?Many did and many died.JFK,LBJ?How is that wonderful country doing today?

Really? Facts please,if you don't mind.

Burn victims? No kidding,ever worked in a burn unit?

CRIMINALITY AGAINST HUMANITY,lets have a history lesson,shall we?

I work right here:

Habitat Plus

Now you provide some facts,I deal with the VA,every day.

Go ahead,I can await your answers,...

So we are tying in Jane Fonda and the C-word,...great!

KB ( a C)

Oh shit! Not vulgar slang! That's fuckin' terrible! I'm going to slap that bitch!

I love words, I thank you for hearing my words, I wanna tell you something about words that I, uh, I think is important. I love, or I say they're my, uh, work, they're my play, they're my passion. Words are all we have, really.

Uh, we have thoughts, but thoughts are fluid, you know, woo, yoo-wah-no-wuh-wuh-wuh-wuh-woo, yuh-wuh-woo-woo-woo, wuh-woo-woo-woo-woo. Then we assign a word to a thought--*thock*. And we're stuck with that word for that thought. So be careful with words. I like to think to think that yeah, the same words that, you know, hurt, can heal. It's a, it's a matter of how you pick them. There are some people that aren't into all the words. There are some people who would have you not use certain words.

Yeah, there are 400,000 words in the English language, and there are seven of 'em you can't say on television. What a ratio that is! Three hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-three--to seven. They must reeally be ba-aad. They have to be outrageous to be separated from a group that large!

"All of you over here, you seven...BAAAD WORRRRDS!"

That's what they told us they were, remember?

"That's a bad word!"

"Wuuunh!!"

No bad words...bad thoughts...bad intentions...and worrrds. You know the seven, don'tcha, that you can't say on television? Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits, huh?

Those are The Heavy Seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soulll...curve your spiiine...and keep the country from winning the warrr. Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits, wow! And...tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know? Yeah! It's such a friendly sounding word...sounds like a nickname, right?

"Hey, Tits, come here, man! Hey, Tits! Hey...hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots, man."

Sounds like a snack, doesn't it, huh, yeah? Yes, I know, it is, right, a snack. And I don't mean your sexist snack...I mean new Nabisco Tits! And new Cheese Tits! And Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, and Sesame Tits, Onion Tits...Tater Tits. Yeah....Betcha can't eat just one, ah? That's true, I usually switch off. But I mean, that word does not belong on the list! Actually, none of the words belong on the list, but you can understand why some of them are there...nnn..I'm not completely insensitive to people's feelings, you know, I can dig why some of those words got on the list, like cocksucker and motherfucker, those are...those are heavyweight words, you know? You know, there's a lot goin' on there, man! Besides the literal translation and the emotional feeling, I mean, they're just busy worrrds! There's a lot of syllables to contend with, and, and those "k"s, those are aggressive sounds, they jump out at you, man, cocksuckermotherfuckercocksuckermotherfucker! Oh, it's...it's like an assault on you, you know? So I can dig that.

Now we mentioned shit earlier, of course, and, uh, two of the other four-letter Anglo-Saxon words are piss and cunt, which go together of course, but forget that. Little accidental humor I threw there. Piss and cunt, the reason that piss and cunt are on the list is that a long time ago, certain ladies said, "those are the two I'm not going to say! I don't mind fuck and shit, but P and C are out. P and C are out!" Which led to such stupid sentences as, "Okay you fuckers, I'm going to tinkle now!"

And of course, the word fuck, yeahhh. The word fuck, I don't really, well, here's some more accidental humor, I don't really wanna get into that now, haaahhhhh...because I think it takes too long, ha-haaahhhhh. But I do mean that, I mean I think the word fuck is a very important word. It's the beginning of life, and yet, it's a word we use to hurt one another quite often, and uh, people much wiser than I have said, "I'd rather have my son watch a film with two people making love than two people trying to kill one another," and I of course, can agree it's a great sentiment, I wish I knew who said it first, and I, I agree with that, but I'd like to take it a step further. I'd like to, substitute the word fuck for the word kill in all those movie cliches we grew up with, right?

"Okay, Sheriff, we're gonna fuck ya now! But we're gonna fuck you slowww!"

So maybe next year I'll have a whole fuckin' rap on the N-word, I hope so. Uh, there are two-way words, those are the seven you can never say on television under any circumstances, you just cannot say them ever, ever, ever, not even clinically, you cannot weave them in on the panel with Doc and Ed and Johnny, I mean, it's just impossible. Forget those seven, they're out. But there are some two-way words, those double-meaning words, remember the ones you giggled at in sixth grade...

"And the cock crowed three times--

"Hey! The cock crowed three times! A-a-aaay! Hey, it's in the Bible! A-a-a-a-aaay!"

There are some two-way words, like it's okay for Curt Gowdy to say, "Roberto Clemente has two balls on him!" Eh-h-h! But he can't say, "I think he hurt his balls on that play, don't you, Tony? He's holding them, he must have hurt them, by golly!" Hey, man! And the other two way word that goes with that one is prick. It's okay if it happens to your finger. Yes, you can prick your finger, but don't finger your prick, no, no! Ah.

Oh my god, I just read this whole thing, and... :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: I love the "tinkle" part the best. I swear to god, next time I go out with my friends and have to go to the bathroom, I'm going to stand up and announce, "Listen up you cocksuckers! I'm going to go take a tinkle now...YA GOT THAT?!!"

Hi all,

Really,and every vet went to 'Nam?Many did and many died.JFK,LBJ?How is that wonderful country doing today?

Really? Facts please,if you don't mind.

Burn victims? No kidding,ever worked in a burn unit?

CRIMINALITY AGAINST HUMANITY,lets have a history lesson,shall we?

I work right here:

Habitat Plus

Now you provide some facts,I deal with the VA,every day.

Go ahead,I can await your answers,...

So we are tying in Jane Fonda and the C-word,...great!

KB ( a C)

I'm sure you can wait...can't anyone??! :). If you're trying to lead me into a political discussion on who's more or less democratic out there (and i know you ARE!! :)), I'm NOT responding. This is not the place and Im not the right person because I DETEST POLITICS in all its forms.:)

Facts? You mean I should provide facts deriving from the Mafia/FBI/CIA-controlled TV stations, media and the such....NO THANX!! :) :)

Napalm burns not enuff to be classified as CRIMINAL burns....now let's come off it!!! :angry::angry:

NOW I'M WAITIN'!! :)

Robert

Oh shit! Not vulgar slang! That's fuckin' terrible! I'm going to slap that bitch!

Oh my god, I just read this whole thing, and... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I love the "tinkle" part the best. I swear to god, next time I go out with my friends and have to go to the bathroom, I'm going to stand up and announce, "Listen up you cocksuckers! I'm going to go take a tinkle now...YA GOT THAT?!!"

:hysterical:

Fuckin' A right! :D

Anyone here watch "Deadwood" on HBO a while back? One of my favorite scenes of all time is the Chinese guy and Swearingen both understanding each other perfectly about "cocksuckers". So they have a whole conversation using pretty much just that one word with different inflections. Too funny.

:hysterical:

Fuckin' A right! :D

Anyone here watch "Deadwood" on HBO a while back? One of my favorite scenes of all time is the Chinese guy and Swearingen both understanding each other perfectly about "cocksuckers". So they have a whole conversation using pretty much just that one word with different inflections. Too funny.

The fucking fucker's fucked. :P

QUOTE: (from the IMDb board)..........thanx 4iz...:)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062711/board/...mp;p=1#95522345

Re: Thoughts on Jane Fonda

by 4iz (Tue Jan 22 2008 05:40:01)

UPDATED Wed Jan 23 2008 15:21:52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert McNamara, the then US Secretary of Defense has publicly apologized for the lies that were told to get us into war with Vietnam. The gulf of Tonkin incident never happened. It was all a lie. McNamara wrote a book and was interviewed by NPR (National Public Radio), I think in 2003. The series of interviews became a documentary called “The Fog of War”.

I can’t recall the images of Hanoi Jane. But … looks like Jane’s heart was in the right place.

We lost thousands of Americans and killed many many thousands of people of Indochina – all based on a LIE!

Seems kinda like what’s happening now.

BTW my father served in Vietnam. He is suffering to this day from medical problems related to his service in Vietnam. He wasn’t shot, or pierced by anything. His injury is chemical related. It’ll be with him till he moves on from this existence.

God why can’t we learn from our past?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

BTW my father served in Vietnam. He is suffering to this day from medical problems related to his service in Vietnam. He wasn’t shot, or pierced by anything. His injury is chemical related. It’ll be with him till he moves on from this existence.

dragster,was it agent orange?

KB

Hi all,

dragster,was it agent orange?

KB

Who can REALLY tell......since it's the BL**DY politicians from ALL parts that pull the damn strings!!! :angry::blink: ......I'm sure you've heard about weapon smuggling controlled by bl**dy govts. right??!!!!! :)

Archived