Jane Fonda Uses Vulgar Slang on 'Today'

Angel With A Broken Wing

Jane Fonda Uses Vulgar Slang on 'Today'Feb. 14, 2008, 12:18 PM ESTNEW YORK -- NBC News is apologizing again — this time for Jane Fonda.

The actress used a vulgar slang term on the "Today" show Thursday while talking about "The Vagina Monologues." Fonda is appearing in a 10th-anniversary performance.

Fonda said she was asked to perform a monologue with the offensive word as the title. She said her reply was, "I don't think so. I've got enough problems."

About 10 minutes later, "Today" co-host Meredith Vieira told viewers that "Today" and Fonda apologized for the remark.

NBC has recently apologized for comments made by Chris Matthews and David Shuster.

thc20.gif

The show is supposed to be kickin' off down here, maybe the vets will drop by and expectorate they're feelings for her.

I doubt it. They're too busy trying to hang on to the precious few benefits they receive.

Besides, once the 1980s came around she moved on to leg warmers & work out videos. Probably never meant to aid and abet, she was just misguided to the point of treason.

I doubt it. They're too busy trying to hang on to the precious few benefits they receive.

Besides, once the 1980s came around she moved on to leg warmers & work out videos. Probably never meant to aid and abet, she was just misguided to the point of treason.

Well said. I find her to be reprehensible.

So what's the big deal??! Politicians have been lying to us poor mortals ever since the time of man and NO-ONE apologized to US!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE JANE FONDA!! :) :)

Fixed it for you. :)

Btw - did they invite her to talk about the vagina monologues? If so it'd be the height of hypocrisy....if not, it's still f*cking ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I like turtles and I like the way cheese feels on my nipples!!!

Devi's been drinking again ! :D

I'm gonna guess that would be melted Velveeta that you'd prefer. It'd sure be fun to figure out the right answer !

No matter what Jane did in Vietnam...I'll always remember her best when I was a young 11 year old at the eye candy counter....

barbarella10.jpg

We may have never had 'Girls on Film', DURAN DURAN if it wasn't for Barbarella. :)

:thanku::yay:

:thanku:

I mean, what's so wrong with Cunt?

You should see the TV shows we got here on the NATIONAL TV... Big sex scenes, swearing all over the top...

The thing is, we don't have some hypocrites at the head of our tv stations... Acting like nobodies fucking and swearing...

What's worse: a pair of boobs; a charming old lady saying cunt on tv OR hundreds of corpses lying on the ground, blood goshing, brain splatters on the 6pm News??

It must be my Latin blood...

I say....Screw the FCC.!

I'm really getting tired of the censorship stuffed down our throats.

Geez, I thought we were in the "Land of The Free."

And it is leading to a permanent "I'm offended" attitude among anyone wanting to stir up nothingness.

People are becoming scared to say anything these days. Seems like every week now we have someone else on the tube ranting about how offended they are at someones free speech.

Makes me want to write on my forehead...."I am hereby, forever offended."

But of course I'M not!

GO JANE!!!!

I say....Screw the FCC.!

I'm really getting tired of the censorship stuffed down our throats.

Geez, I thought we were in the "Land of The Free."

And it is leading to a permanent "I'm offended" attitude among anyone wanting to stir up nothingness.

People are becoming scared to say anything these days. Seems like every week now we have someone else on the tube ranting about how offended they are at someones free speech.

Makes me want to write on my forehead...."I am hereby, forever offended."

But of course I'M not!

GO JANE!!!!

I say f**k politics too!!!

There seems to be a real fascination these days with celebrity swearing. There was a whole E! segment on at the gym the other night about how Colin Farell dropped the F-bomb on live tv (hilarious that anyone was surprised since that seems to be the extent of his vocabulary anyway). They actually asked him how he felt about having committed this foul faux pas, etc., as if he'd been party to some important international incident. :rolleyes: Then they went on to list other celebrities who'd recently done the same... :wacko:

Archived