if you could go back

boogie

well i'm watching '03 supershow, when this thought crossed my mind. cause i get the goose pimples EVERY time i see it. and i thought , wow, i'd like to go back and see this in person. everyone in the audience was just stting there!! they didn't know what they're seeing or hearing... well, i'd give anything to have been there......guess i'll have to replay this again...

well i'm watching '03 supershow, when this thought crossed my mind. cause i get the goose pimples EVERY time i see it. and i thought , wow, i'd like to go back and see this in person. everyone in the audience was just stting there!! they didn't know what they're seeing or hearing... well, i'd give anything to have been there......guess i'll have to replay this again...

Specifically Zeppelin, or other artists too? Zeppelin, I would have loved to have seen them any time at all; particularly Earls Court I think. I would also have loved to have seen any number of artists in the late 60s/early 70s (the Doors, Jimi, Janis, CSN, early Eagles, early Stones, Jefferson Airplane, Mamas and Papas, ...). I love watching footage of Woodstock, although the total experience might have been a bit much for me. I was born in the mid 60s so I missed all that by 10 years or so.

In '77, my friends all went to see Pink Floyd's Animals tour, and I didn't have the cash.

In retrospect, I prolly should have knocked off a convenience store to get the money.

I keed, I keed.

a liquor store would have been better.

:lolo:

Specifically Zeppelin, or other artists too? Zeppelin, I would have loved to have seen them any time at all; particularly Earls Court I think. I would also have loved to have seen any number of artists in the late 60s/early 70s (the Doors, Jimi, Janis, CSN, early Eagles, early Stones, Jefferson Airplane, Mamas and Papas, ...). I love watching footage of Woodstock, although the total experience might have been a bit much for me. I was born in the mid 60s so I missed all that by 10 years or so.

any show

I would love to go back to January 30, 1969, London, Saville Row: The Beatles Rooftop Concert. I would've just stood in the street and just watched everybody else.

The other shows I would've loved to have seen were the early Pink Floyd gigs at the Ufo, and the Exploding Plastic Inevitable with the Velvet Underground

I saw most of the ones you mention (Doors, Jimi, Janis, Airplane, etc.) but I never saw Zeppelin. We had tickets but that was the time they got in the car wreck. :(

Just to go to these shows and do nothing more as one shouldn't mess with the past:

1/9/1970, Led Zeppelin at the Royal Albert Hall.

1/1970, Free at Sunderland...my god, what an incredible show.

6/7/2003, when the Black Keys came here 'cause that show was hot. And their show on 10/24 and 10/28 of that year. Mann...-_-

Archived