Houses Of The Harley

Tinkerbell

quote from Hotpants.

Big Blues would like this thread, I'll have to email him and have him have a looksee!

He's a part-time biker.

What the fuck was that bastard slur. Part time biker my arse. (I know it's taken me 9 months to respond. I've been away)

I've paid the dues, done the miles, eaten the flies, worn the colours.

Just wait till I fucking see her.

• 3 months later...
I just watched 'American Chopper' (I don't have cable and the local station is showing it now) and they showed the bike they built for Billy Joel and the one bike that they built and gave it to the guy from Arizona with the military theme. We should all be so lucky. B)

I remember when they built this one :blink: The Dzl would have been proud to cruise on that! B)

a1024x768chopper6uv.jpg

• 1 year later...

Wow you dug this thread from the bottom of the locker, that's Midnight Rambler's bike if I remember right.

Kinda makes me a little sad though since I've sold my Harley.

Soon as I get myself back upright I may get another but first things first.

Hadn't heard from tinkerbell in a while.

Hi all,

Good to hear from you Bro!!! :yay:

Wow you dug this thread from the bottom of the locker, that's Midnight Rambler's bike if I remember right.

Took the first ride of the season yesterday:

post-13187-127358222744_thumb.jpg

Actually, that's my Softail Custom. Look back at the old posts, Midnight Rambler's Bike is a Dyna Wide Glide. Very similar bikes.....especially the handlebars.

Actually, that's my Softail Custom. Look back at the old posts, Midnight Rambler's Bike is a Dyna Wide Glide. Very similar bikes.....especially the handlebars.

:slapface: Doh! Yes yes I didn't pay close attention to the frame only the color, haven't been seeing things too clearly lately lol.

Sweet ride you have there.

Archived