Do you want/think Led Zeppelin will tour?

The Bomber

Do you want/think Led Zeppelin will tour?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Led Zeppelin to tour?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Do you think Led Zeppelin will tour?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

For me,i want them to tour,yes,i don't think they will though.

If this thing allowed 3 polls in one i'd ask "Do you think they should tour?",the answer to that for me would be maybe.

If 4 were allowed i'd ask "Do they owe us a tour?",the answer for me is no,they gave us their music,i'd love it if they gave it to us again,but should they?And i doubt they will,if so,i'm content with getting a bootleg of the o2 show,i'd rather it was officially released though so i didn't have to steal the show via piracy.

If this thing allowed 3 polls in one i'd ask "Do you think they should tour?",the answer to that for me would be maybe.

If 4 were allowed i'd ask "Do they owe us a tour?",the answer for me is no,they gave us their music,i'd love it if they gave it to us again,but should they?And i doubt they will,if so,i'm content with getting a bootleg of the o2 show,i'd rather it was officially released though so i didn't have to steal the show via piracy.

The 5th poll should read something like.."do you want everybody to stop talking tour and wait to see what happens?"

I'd vote yes to that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Haha...it's great that the question is still out there even after our Rock n' Roll parents have given us all a nice treat with the 02 concert but I can understand why many Led Zeppelin fans and fans of the former members of the band would want a tour...

the main reason that pops in my mind is because not everyone got to enjoy that magical moment or got to experience the band in their hay day. I'm very happy that the moment did happen and that it was noted in Led Zeppelin history and I can't really imagine anyone honestly not wanting to see all the former members tour in some fashion. Those 3 people who have voted "no" I'd really like to read your reasons and to know if you'd really not go to the show if it landed in your town haha Was one of those people Robert Plant ;)

Just teasing...

On the flip side I think it's a good "maybe" since so many people didn't believe we'd ever have the reunion happen and even a lot of people close to the former members didn't think such would happen and since it did happen this leads me to believe anything is possible...

what I dream about is an acoustic set much like we saw on the live Led Zeppelin DVD where the former band members get to sit back and talk about the old days and share their insights and how they feel now...and then wrap the show up with some hard rock songs and I wouldn't even mind if it had some songs from each of the members careers along with favorite songs from now.

I'm not a greedy Led Zeppelin fan but if it is possible that old question of "why" doesn't really weigh much against time or water...

Old Crystal ball can you tell me...

• 2 weeks later...

thats what everyone asks

Archived