Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I bet a guy has to have his sh*t together and be great looking to get her. I would not have a shot. But i guy can dream i guess. :P

You really never know what a girl is thinking until you ask her. I've seen confidence win over more than looks and money. But that's just from my experience. If that don't work she's old enough to drink :blink:

She is one of the prettiest women i have ever seen. Even if her boobies sag somewhat. Soooooo pretty. :):)

Her face looks about 15 or 16. She looks like a schoolgirl to me.

If she is older than that she certainly doesn't look it..............big boobs or no big boobs.

*edit..just found out she is 24 now, although some of those pics were taken a few years back. She's still the most baby faced 20 something I have ever seen. :o

Edited by Mangani

Freaky. Trully freaky. They all look like children.:o

gemmaward2.jpg

Gemma Ward (21)

I think she has a twin.

grey-alien-sez.jpg

No disrespect meant of course. She just reminded me of an alien on first glance. But....some aliens are cute. ET especially. :)

Edited by Mangani

Freaky. Trully freaky. :o

I think she has a twin.

grey-alien-sez.jpg

No disrespect meant of course. She just reminded me of an alien on first glance. But....some aliens are cute. ET especially. :)

I have to agree. Buuuuut.

:wub: I wub wub wub an alien...she can do bloody medical experiments too.

Her face looks about 15 or 16. She looks like a schoolgirl to me.

If she is older than that she certainly doesn't look it..............big boobs or no big boobs.

*edit..just found out she is 24 now, although some of those pics were taken a few years back. She's still the most baby faced 20 something I have ever seen. :o

And the scary thing is that she still has a bunch of years to go looking smokin hot. :P:P

You really never know what a girl is thinking until you ask her. I've seen confidence win over more than looks and money. But that's just from my experience. If that don't work she's old enough to drink :blink:

Maybe once in a while. You will see a pattern a lot of times in how pretty women think. Unless the woman has really low self esteem then a guy will have to have looks and money to get a girl like this.

Edited by spats