Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Can someone please post pics of Megan Fox. A lot of people would say she is currently the most beautiful woman on earth. I wish i could hook up with a woman that looked like her.

But you've got ugly hands

You wouldn't like her, spats. She's a tease and loves to play hard to get (she's a game-player, no doubt... and she's really good at it), and her standards are really frickin' high. I've met her (talked to her for about 15 minutes) and I know I don't stand a chance, so you definitely wouldn't.

Still...

a_megan-fox11238345743.png

megan-fox-7.jpg

megan_fox_01.jpg

megan-fox-hootest-2-9-07.jpg

200803312102575236346_Megan-Fox.jpg

NSFW:

http://www.realnipples.com/wp-content/uplo...fox-topless.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=Megan%20...l=en&tab=wi

She is hot as fuckin' hell, though... and easy to talk to (that's two extremely hot female celebrities I've been able to talk to... Lindsay Lohan for almost two hours, and Megan Fox for 15 minutes or so... and yet I normally can't talk to anyone face-to-face... coolio).

Edited by Nathan

You wouldn't like her, spats. She's a tease and loves to play hard to get (she's a game-player, no doubt... and she's really good at it), and her standards are really frickin' high. I've met her (talked to her for about 15 minutes) and I know I don't stand a chance, so you definitely wouldn't.

Still...

a_megan-fox11238345743.png

megan-fox-7.jpg

megan_fox_01.jpg

megan-fox-hootest-2-9-07.jpg

200803312102575236346_Megan-Fox.jpg

NSFW:

http://www.realnipples.com/wp-content/uplo...fox-topless.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=Megan%20...l=en&tab=wi

She is hot as fuckin' hell, though... and easy to talk to (that's two extremely hot female celebrities I've been able to talk to... Lindsay Lohan for almost two hours, and Megan Fox for 15 minutes or so... and yet I normally can't talk to anyone face-to-face... coolio).

She can't have very high standards if she was dating Brian Austin Green. A low level nothing actor. Who couldn't even act. But it's a shame she is a game player. Women who tease and play hard to get aren't worth the time or the effort.

She is smokin hot though. I wish there were women who looked like her around where i live.

She can't have very high standards if she was dating Brian Austin Green. A low level nothing actor. Who couldn't even act. But it's a shame she is a game player. Women who tease and play hard to get aren't worth the time or the effort.

She is smokin hot though. I wish there were women who looked like her around where i live.

You live in Toronto?, there must be.

She can't have very high standards if she was dating Brian Austin Green. A low level nothing actor. Who couldn't even act.

She is also breaking up with him. Was when I met her.

But it's a shame she is a game player. Women who tease and play hard to get aren't worth the time or the effort.

This is exactly how you and I are very different... the fact that she plays hard-to-get just made me and makes me want her even more, because it's human nature to want most what you can't have.

Plus, she is easy to talk (not in the "she's dumb" way, but in the "she somehow had many of the same interests I did" way... it was cool that she new so much about both Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd... and she's a fan of an underground band I like, Days of the New. That was definitely shocking to hear.)

She is smokin hot though.

Oh yes she is. Very much so.

She is also breaking up with him. Was when I met her.

This is exactly how you and I are very different... the fact that she plays hard-to-get just made me and makes me want her even more, because it's human nature to want most what you can't have.

Plus, she is easy to talk (not in the "she's dumb" way, but in the "she somehow had many of the same interests I did" way... it was cool that she new so much about both Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd... and she's a fan of an underground band I like, Days of the New. That was definitely shocking to hear.)

Oh yes she is. Very much so.

If you hook up with a woman who plays games like that then you will end up unhappy i think. Hook up with a honest straighforward woman.

spats, don't give other people relationship advice. That's like a deaf person explaining how to hear.

Pretend i am not the one giving the advice. You don't think the advice is dead on? Come on. Playing games leads to trouble. Ands that's what teasing and playing hard to get are. The opposite of honesty. :yesnod::yesnod:

Edited by spats

They showed a pic of Megan on tmz last night with cameltoe. Not good. The first bad pic i have seen of her. <_<

Only reason I don't like camel toe is 'cause it leaves too much to the imagination.

Just show the kitten, damnit!

_cute_kitten.jpg

Ah, much better...

:D

Vice.jpg

James.jpg

Amina.jpg