CMT Awards 4/14/08

chell

It's that Taylor Swift girl. I didn't know who she was until I saw her on the awards. My mom told me she sings that song about pick up trucks and how they ruined her relationship. It's annoying and I think she sings the one Our Song or something like that. When I first saw Robert come on I was in a bit of shock. One, because it was country music, second I'm so used to seeing pictures of him from the 70s that I guess I kinda forgot that he too is mortal and ages. After seeing these pictures, I changed my mind though, he looks great.

She likes the Immigrant Song; that's it though :( I posted on another thread further up that she did spot a magazine with a picture of Robert on the cover in FYE last weekend; she came running across the store; "Mom, Mom, that guy from Led Zeppelin is on the magazine!" :)

Aww. That's cute. Keep listening to it around her, maybe it will wear off on her. Especially if she's just 6.

I hope so! I also have a teenage daughter and almost 12 year old son and can't convert them either. Hopefully one day it will click for them!

• 1 year later...

Archived