How do I get in touch with Benji LeFevre.

bump!

i met benji and robert a few years back and they both told me to get in touch at ANY show;

what would you suggest i do???????????????????????????????????

Contact Harvey Goldsmith's office and inquire on who's handling the stage production.

Ask who the artists' representaive is. Good luck.

Hiya Bonzoghost!

are you the same guy who post's on Cakewalk's Sonar Forum???

I guess that is not as improtant as you having BENJI's E-MAIL!!!!

BTW I have been searching for a Benji contact point for some time; even before this event.

Background; I met the boys while backpacking in England, we ended up at a pub; I bought the first round and the rest is history....My life's biggest regret is that Bonzo lived a couple miles away, and he being my inspiration for a lifetime of music and playing the drums I desperately wanted to go and visit him but Robert & Benji suggested otherwise...."he was a private bloke and did not take kindly to strangers walking up to his door". I should have went anyway and maybe could have got punched in the nose by him! although I always believed I could have be friended him.

OK Back on Track!!!

what the heck does PM me mean?????

cause I'm ready to do it!

thanks for your help

Zap!

It means Personal Message. Put your arrow on the screen name of the person you want to pm. You should see a little arrow. Click on that and click on Send Message. It has an envelope with a green plus sign on it.

To be honest I don't think you should be handing out peoples e mail addy's to just anyone. I know i would not like it.

I appreciate your honesty. But for all you know, Benji may be a friend of mine who couldn't care less who has his email addy. If he gets an email from a "stranger", he doesn't have to read it?

Besides, who the fuck are YOU telling ME what I should or shouldn't do? :huh:

I appreciate your honesty. But for all you know, Benji may be a friend of mine who couldn't care less who has his email addy. If he gets an email from a "stranger", he doesn't have to read it?

Someone is angry :D

At least i did not use the F word B)

Archived