The Pilot

I was at the Pilot sunday night. I met Dave Lewis and Nech. I met a couple of brothers from Tampa Fla. One of them fell down on their way to the tube and had a bad head cut. I have always hoped they got help and made it home ok. I also met a guy from Dubai who went to The university of virginia. I wish I could make contact with these guys. we had such a good time that night and I would love to talk to them and see what they thought of the show!!!

Hi.

Yes, I was in there. The place was just full Zep fans. Spoke to Dave Lewis, whom I've met many times before over the years at conventions etc. I remember him talking to me about seeing the rehersals that day, which added to the anticipation! He asked me to send him any decent pictures of the gig so he could use them in his TBL magazine. So I did, and he did use them! He used one pic of mine in issue 19 and another in issue 20!

Yeah, I was there pretty much all night. I was lucky enough to be staying at the Holiday Inn (the nearest hotel to the O2 I think), so we just fell out the Pilot inn into the hotel! Great night...

ps. Who was the guy that banged his head ouside the pub later on? I hope he made the gig alright!

pps. Who was the guy wearing the bowlar hat? Was that the same bowler hat thrown on-stage at the end of the gig?

Hi.

Yes, I was in there. The place was just full Zep fans. Spoke to Dave Lewis, whom I've met many times before over the years at conventions etc. I remember him talking to me about seeing the rehersals that day, which added to the anticipation! He asked me to send him any decent pictures of the gig so he could use them in his TBL magazine. So I did, and he did use them! He used one pic of mine in issue 19 and another in issue 20!

Yeah, I was there pretty much all night. I was lucky enough to be staying at the Holiday Inn (the nearest hotel to the O2 I think), so we just fell out the Pilot inn into the hotel! Great night...

ps. Who was the guy that banged his head ouside the pub later on? I hope he made the gig alright!

pps. Who was the guy wearing the bowlar hat? Was that the same bowler hat thrown on-stage at the end of the gig?

I was the guy with the Bowler hat! No I did not throw it on stage, and in fact I still have it! :D

Its sort of my trademark that I wear whenever I go to shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I was there. Good beer, good people, but NO FOOD! Chicken flavored potato crisps didn't make for the greatest dinner but the vibe more than made up for it. You can see some pics of inside & outside the Pilot and the rest of my thrilling weekend here:

http://www.oldbuckeye.com/Houses_of_the_Holy/O2/

Wow! Great pictures - best I have seen. I just about saw myself in a crowd scene and in one of the Pilot outside shots!

Thanks for the memory.

Wow! Great pictures - best I have seen. I just about saw myself in a crowd scene and in one of the Pilot outside shots!

Thanks for the memory.

Thanks and you're welcome. Just too bad neither Jimmy nor Robert came backstage...too busy fending off drunk Gallagher! I hope we all get the chance to see them do something/anything again eventually. I wish I could be at the Foo Fighters Wembley gigs. B)

Awesome pictures Nech! That Houses of the Holy suit he's wearing made me :lol: Thanks for sharing.

Yes, a pleasure to live vicariously through your photos, Nech.

Angel, I love your sig animation... treadmill to heaven... :lol:

Sweatin' to the Zeppelin...

Archived