Where to get Zeppelin Guitar Tabs

Wolfgang

www.ultimate-guitar.com

The best Zep tabs I've seen are there ^, especially if you use Guitar Pro or Power Tab. If you don't know what those are Google it and check it out. I don't use tabs much but if I do it has to be with Guitar Pro or Power Tab, most of the other homebrew tab stuff is vague at best or completely off and incomplete.

The best Zep tabs I've seen are there ^, especially if you use Guitar Pro or Power Tab. If you don't know what those are Google it and check it out. I don't use tabs much but if I do it has to be with Guitar Pro or Power Tab, most of the other homebrew tab stuff is vague at best or completely off and incomplete.

Yeah. Do you have GuitarPro 5? Brilliant program. What do you think of the Real Sound Engine on it? The guitar sounds alright but the drums are pretty lame, they sit too low in the mix, you have to alter everything. I always go to ulimate-guitar.com, always. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Do you have GuitarPro 5? Brilliant program. What do you think of the Real Sound Engine on it? The guitar sounds alright but the drums are pretty lame, they sit too low in the mix, you have to alter everything. I always go to ulimate-guitar.com, always. :thumbsup:

Yeah I have GP5. I'm not all that crazy about the RSE stuff though I did download each module, usually I solo just the guitar parts I'm after rather than playing the entire song. That way I can listen to it and determine if it is correct. The best thing for me is being able to isolate the different guitar parts.

Does anyone have, or know a good link to get Led Zeppelin guitars tabs and chords?

Thanks for any info.

I've played this game for decades. Due to copyright laws, unless it is an official music score release from warner brothers... forget it, it will be as close to the origional as one can create without it being the origional due to copyright laws.

Forget anything on the net or in a magazine. You will painstakingly learn the tune wrong.

I've spent 10 plus years learning zep tunes from the likes of "David Whitesomething" from guitar world and all other musical mags only to find out later on when aquiring the official so to speak musical scores that all those mags were way way off track...then had to spend another 10 plus years relearning the music from the warner bros books only to see JP playing the tunes completely different live on you tube....

Good Luck!

• 4 weeks later...

The Box Set (with the crop circles on the cover) had a companion book with all the music. This was the best I've ever seen. It had absolutely all the orchestration and the best TABs I've ever seen. But since the box set didn't have all the material, neither did the book.

I know that there was a Box Set Volume Two, which had all of the rest. Does anyone know if they ever produced a companion book for this one?

Thorzep,

Yes, Warner Chappell Music LTD did also print a Boxed Set II companion set for the second boxed set.

I have both 2 volume sets, the one you spoke of as well as the second set.

Two volumes each in a cardboard binder that holds both books.

Excellet tab with full instrumentation, ie: Mandolin, 12 string, bass, drums, keys, horns. Very nice to have the complete score!

I have never found another copy of the Boxed Set II books. They were printed in the UK and I am in the USA and just happened to find them slightly used at a local Sam Ash music retalier some years back.

I check eBay from time to time, to no avail.

I consider myself lucky.

Alfred has a new series of classic tab books for Led Zeppelin. I have been wanting to check those out. Has anyone? Opinions?

Thanks!

Archived