Another new book?

Roxie

I can't wait for this to come out! I agree, at least Mick Wall knows them. There is another book that might be good too in the fall of photos:

Whole Lotta Led Zeppelin: The Illustrated History of the Heaviest Rock Band of All Time

I can't wait for this to come out! I agree, at least Mick Wall knows them. There is another book that might be good too in the fall of photos:

Whole Lotta Led Zeppelin: The Illustrated History of the Heaviest Rock Band of All Time

i picked up a second copy of neal preston's book-led zeppelin: a photographic collection. the cover had separated form the spine and i paid $1.59 at a salvage/closeout store. it was easy to fix and looks brand new, but now i want to make some nice wall photos from it.

illustrated history-whose pics, do you know?

i picked up a second copy of neal preston's book-led zeppelin: a photographic collection. the cover had separated form the spine and i paid $1.59 at a salvage/closeout store. it was easy to fix and looks brand new, but now i want to make some nice wall photos from it.

illustrated history-whose pics, do you know?

From the book description:

"Glorious concert and behind-the-scenes photography from some of the top names in rock photography covers the band from their first 1968 show as Led Zeppelin through the 2007 reunion. Also included are more than 200 rare concert posters, backstage passes, tickets, LPs and singles, T-shirts, buttons, and more from the United States, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Japan, all comprising a book as epic as the band it honors."

From the book description:

"Glorious concert and behind-the-scenes photography from some of the top names in rock photography covers the band from their first 1968 show as Led Zeppelin through the 2007 reunion. Also included are more than 200 rare concert posters, backstage passes, tickets, LPs and singles, T-shirts, buttons, and more from the United States, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Japan, all comprising a book as epic as the band it honors."

ahhhh...i gotta buy this, too!

Archived