What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

I had 5th row center and some 6’ 9”  guy was standing directly in front of me for most of the concert, ugh 😣 . He should have bought tickets on the side (bleacher seats) to not block everyone’s view. I might ask for a refund / discount as I didn’t know I was buying obstructed view seats. 😉

R😎🎶

IMG_4127.jpeg

IMG_4130.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4134.jpeg

IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4136.jpeg

IMG_4137.jpeg

IMG_4138.jpeg

IMG_4139.jpeg

IMG_4140.jpeg

IMG_4141.jpeg

IMG_4142.jpeg

3 hours ago, reids said:

Cool 😎 👍🎶

I saw Joan Jett and Bryan Adams .

she dropped the key on almost all of her songs and is using a music stand for 5 new songs from their EP. 

R😎

IMG_4119.jpeg

IMG_4120.jpeg

IMG_4121.jpeg

IMG_4122.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_4124.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg

IMG_4126.jpeg

Let's just say the last time I saw Joan Jett was probably the last time. I was not impressed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to see U2 in Las Vegas at The Sphere in just over three weeks. It may be unlike no other concert experience with the sound system and visuals. Over 1.2 million hockey puck sized LED lights on the outside of the arena which can display anything or animate in ways you've never seen. The clarity is stunning. World's largest video screen inside as well as something like 160,000 speakers. Every seat has their own speaker. Plus many other sensory effects. This will be something!

Here is one of the very cool examples of the outside visual display of The Sphere.

https://www.facebook.com/kmyvz/videos/1670171143474828/?idorvanity=1121183695480170

Edited by SuperDave

Saw Ringo the other night in Atlanta 

His all-Starr band was incredible: Steve Lukather (Toto), Edgar Winter, Warren Ham (Kansas, Foreigner, etc on sax, flute, keys, congas, bv’s, etc) , Hamish Stewart (average white band, Paul McCartney, etc), Colin Hay ( men at work), and Greg Bissonette (David Lee Roth, etc)

R😎image.png.ece0edf871cddb3a7f0df62059782029.png

IMG_4889.jpeg

IMG_4867.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg

IMG_4848.jpeg

IMG_4845.jpeg

IMG_4844.jpeg

IMG_4891.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

IMG_4875.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

IMG_4834.jpeg

Edited by reids

On 9/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, SuperDave said:

Going to see U2 in Las Vegas at The Sphere in just over three weeks. It may be unlike no other concert experience with the sound system and visuals. Over 1.2 million hockey puck sized LED lights on the outside of the arena which can display anything or animate in ways you've never seen. The clarity is stunning. World's largest video screen inside as well as something like 160,000 speakers. Every seat has their own speaker. Plus many other sensory effects. This will be something!

Here is one of the very cool examples of the outside visual display of The Sphere.

https://www.facebook.com/kmyvz/videos/1670171143474828/?idorvanity=1121183695480170

Very cool SuperDave! Please let us know know about your experience!

On 9/24/2023 at 9:16 PM, reids said:

Set list from last night (cheap trick)

R😎🎶

IMG_4801.jpeg

No She’s Tight or If You Want My Love? Great live band. Saw them open for Plant twice back in ‘88, among a number of other times. 🤘🏼

3 hours ago, Walter said:

No She’s Tight or If You Want My Love? Great live band. Saw them open for Plant twice back in ‘88, among a number of other times. 🤘🏼

Not last Saturday. They have so many hits and great songs that they have three or four different sets for this tour. It Depends on which night they decide to play the set with those songs. See set list.fn . Can’t please everyone every night with set lists.

R😎

On 9/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, SuperDave said:

I hope your seats weren't blocked with limited view of the stage like many others were. Whole lotta complaints.

21 hours ago, Strider said:

I hope your seats weren't blocked with limited view of the stage like many others were. Whole lotta complaints.

Those are the seats in the 100 level sections on the sides. I'm in the upper section and 406. It's high up but center of 400's just a few rows up. Looking forward to this, two weeks from today.

Tonight October 10: Austin's finest, The Black Angels @ The Bellwether.

October 12: Wilco @ The Bellwether.

October 13: Brian Jonestown Massacre and Melody's Echo Chamber @ The Bellwether.

October 20: Mike Campbell & the Dirty Knobs @ The Bellwether.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw U2 at Sphere in Las Vegas last Wednesday. Great show and you've never experienced a concert the way it was intended to like this. Amazing sound and visuals. This venue was just built for concerts. I know many of you have seen the visuals on the outside, but inside they're even more stunning. Inside the sound had just amazing clarity and I filmed a few videos just with my Google Pixel phone and the sound is incredible. There are something like 170K speakers inside Sphere and every seat has a speaker and subwoofer.

Here's the view from my seat and I was in the 100s. No problem with the overhang except perhaps just a small part of the ceiling.

I've also included a video. Just pay attention to the visuals during the video as they progress. It's a complete version of "Where The Street Have No Name." Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/100029853973195/videos/1251292102233572/

PXL_20231019_052159723.jpg