What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

• 4 weeks later...

Just got tickets for Atlanta shows to:

Eric Johnson in March 

Doobies w/ Michael McDonald in June

Stones in July 

Roger Waters in August 

Kiss / DLR  in September 

R😎

Edited by reids

• 3 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, reids said:

Just got tickets for Atlanta shows to:

Eric Johnson in March 

Doobies w/ Michael McDonald in June

Stones in July 

Roger Waters in August 

Kiss / DLR  in September 

R😎

Saw Eric Johnson in March.

So, we’ll see what happens and what all of rescheduled dates will be...

R😎

028A2636-9EBD-491A-BF64-29BB85355023.jpeg

E80296D2-371E-4D89-B550-438A79BA0397.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Tonight is the night. September 24: St. Vincent @ Hollywood Bowl. Spoon and Mereba are the openers. 

I have been looking forward to this ever since the show was announced…and crossing my fingers it wouldn't be cancelled or postponed as has happened to so many other tours. I have seen St. Vincent's every tour for every album and from the clip I saw from the Jimmy Kimmel show the other night, it looks like she has Jason Falkner in her new band on guitar and Justin Meldal-Johnsen from Beck's band on bass.

Spoon I have not paid attention to since the 1990s and early Aughts and I have no idea about Mereba. The weather should be perfect for a night out at the Bowl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to say Tinariwen tomorrow night at the Fonda. But I just found out it was cancelled. So, now it looks like the next concert I am going to will be...

November 15: Black Angels @ The Fonda Theatre. Love me the Black Angels from Austin, Texas.

• 3 months later...

I attended the Jan. 29 Bjork show too.

I had seen her with the Sugarcubes a long time ago but not on her own. I’m really glad I finally did. Great show!

I have other tickets but I’m already getting postponement and cancellation notices so who knows who I’ll get to see next.

On 1/30/2022 at 10:45 AM, likecats said:

I attended the Jan. 29 Bjork show too.

I had seen her with the Sugarcubes a long time ago but not on her own. I’m really glad I finally did. Great show!

I have other tickets but I’m already getting postponement and cancellation notices so who knows who I’ll get to see next.

Well, better late than never. I saw the Sugarcubes twice in the 1980s and also opening for U2 in 1992. I always thought that Bjork sprite could really be something if she would ditch the annoying skinhead she was with in that band...Einar.

When the Sugarcubes finally broke up and she went solo it was perfect. I missed her on that first album tour but saw her on the "Post" tour and almost steal the show at the Tibetan Freedom Festival at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco in 1996. I have seen her on almost every tour after that as she became one of those people you did not want to miss. The highlight being the "Vespertine" tour at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in 20021. That was an incredible night. The last time I saw her until this year was 2017 at the Fuck Yeah! Fest at Exposition Park for the "Vulnicura" album.

I am glad you liked the Shrine show.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 12:50 PM, Electrophile said:

I'd love to get tickets to see Paul McCartney when he goes on tour this summer, but I don't trust other people as far as I could throw them, and I'm not ready to be packed into an arena like sardines for anyone, even Sir Paul. 

Plus a $91 service charge per ticket. No thanks, Sir Macca.