Robert and Alison's beautiful collaboration

Yeah, it is obvious they have a definite chemistry. The first time I heard about the two of them collaborating I thought they might have been kidding! If they come to my town I am going to see them. I would rather see a Zep reunion, of course, but then it would be nice if I had a million dollars in the bank too...............

Yeah, it is obvious they have a definite chemistry. The first time I heard about the two of them collaborating I thought they might have been kidding! If they come to my town I am going to see them. I would rather see a Zep reunion, of course, but then it would be nice if I had a million dollars in the bank too...............

when he did the 02 with Led Zeppelin ;Robert was pretty sure in himself that if he (and the band)could pull it off; Then that would be great (which it obviously was)but he had an "ACE CARD" up his sleeve if it back fired .he's playing that Ace card with Alison and seems to to winning hands down.The main issue now is how far can he take this collaboration before it starts to crack.Robert at around the time off the 02 concert was talking about retirement or along those lines.:"quote" some of my friends my age are going to bed earlier than me now and maybe i should be doing that too "unquote" If this collaboration takes a "nose" dive etc .could Robert be bothered with another challenge.? <_< <_< <_<

As long as his health and stamina hold, yes, depending on his level of fascination with a project, he would engage whatever captures his interest sufficiently.

do you think that would be a led zeppelin project?

It doesn't really depend on what I think. It's his decision as to what inspires him at the moment. It could be if he wanted.

Yes, lets always make sure that it is what "HE" wants. Nothing else matters, you know.............like the millions of other fans that have put him were he is today. But yes, it is beautiful.............. :D

Yes, lets always make sure that it is what "HE" wants. Nothing else matters, you know.............like the millions of other fans that have put him were he is today. But yes, it is beautiful.............. :D

I agree. He must be proud of what he does, and the more he loves what he does, the better. Of course everyone matters, past and present. In the end it will be the inner workings of the human soul that determine the course.

I agree. He must be proud of what he does, and the more he loves what he does, the better. Of course everyone matters, past and present. In the end it will be the inner workings of the human soul that determine the course.

You're right ,the main thing in Roberts life is as long as he is happy then the happiness will shine trough in the music he is singing, :D

You're right ,the main thing in Roberts life is as long as he is happy then the happiness will shine trough in the music he is singing, :D

Has anyone ever thought that Allison may be the push that Robert needs to do Zep again. I for some reason think that LZ will do one off gigs a year. If they tour again. They need a studio product.

MC7

• 2 weeks later...

Seen Plant and Krause June 4 2008 at Mohgen Sun Casion for B-day...Have to say they are wonderful together, they brought a sound that was a perfect marriage...But to be honest I was there for Mr.Robert Plant...Could have cared less if she was there or not...He could have come out and just sat there and my world have been complete with just his arua..The man delievered presents like no other singer...His cool moves and mature voice...Can't ask for more than that...

Peace

Mary Jane

:rolleyes: Robert is having such a good time with Alison; why would Led Zeppelin even cross his mind.he's making such beautiful music in this collaboration .check this out. http://www.ocregister.com/articles/robert-...s-t?slideshow=1 :)

I so agree!!! I was at the Lake Tahoe show last month and in my personal opinion, it was a great show.

Glancing through the various threads, I gathered it's not everyone's cup of tea but I definitely think it translate well live.

:thumbsup:

I so agree!!! I was at the Lake Tahoe show last month and in my personal opinion, it was a great show.

Glancing through the various threads, I gathered it's not everyone's cup of tea but I definitely think it translate well live.

:thumbsup:

With all the "interviews" that Robert and Alison would officially be asked to promote there tour .Its No wonder he is dismissing any talk of a possible full led zeppelin tour .Could You imagine being asked over and over the same old question.who wouldn't fall asleep with the same old question.(you'd be sitting there waiting for it to rear its head) If I was Robert I'd agree to do Interviews only if the questions were censored/restricted to certain guild lines. :blahblah:Plant, who is currently on tour with bluegrass singer Alison Krauss, simulated snoring noises when asked Monday about the chances of another reunion with his former bandmates.

"Zzzzzzzzzzz," Plant said when the topic was raised, dropping his chin to his chest and pretending to fall asleep at a press conference on Toronto's waterfront

Archived