Zeppelin Time Machine

gazz

I wish I could have lived in London during all of Swinging London, but I would settle for this....

As for a specific performance, the one that is in SRTS or one of the LA Forum ones in '77.

But as for a fantasy, I would go to see them at Madison Square Garden and fly back to LA with Jimmy, (who is at his absolute hottest) on the Starship circa 1975 and go back to the Riot House with him and make love among all his tapasties and candles in his room after the parties. End of fantasy.

jp75starship.jpg

Edited by aen27

I wish I could have lived in London during all of Swinging London, but I would settle for this....

As for a specific performance, the one that is in SRTS or one of the LA Forum ones in '77.

But as for a fantasy, I would go to see them at Madison Square Garden and fly back to LA with Jimmy, (who is at his absolute hottest) on the Starship circa 1975 and go back to the Riot House with him and make love among all his tapasties and candles in his room after the parties. End of fantasy.

jp75starship.jpg

AMEN TO THAT!! :thumbsup:

Hard to say, there's a few. Vancouver 70/71 probably first but I'd love to have been in Seattle for the June 18 & 19 1972 shows. They were so bloody hot at that time. The Japan 71 tour would have been awesome....if only for the Geisha Girls :D