Tallan "T-Man" Latz 13 Yrs. Old

Dancin'Days

How would you feel about letting him play the Blues though? :blink:

The blues are fine. At least he is not into rap nor hip-hop.

Second hand smoke, drunks, fights, overall debauchery and cheap lounge lizards. Besdies some asshole might slip the kid a drink.

You can learn some back habits in bars.

As far I know only Robert Johnson got killed playing the blues.

Buts thats the parent in me talking. If you have kids you would understand.

I still say a bar is no place for an eight-year-old.

i agree...i was in a bar in memphis in 94 and there was a kid playing harmonica who was no more than 7 or 8 and while he was amazing, i couldn't help but feel sorry for him... adults taking advantage of the novelty... let him play at the school auditorium...the bar's can wait.

Second hand smoke, drunks, fights, overall debauchery and cheap lounge lizards. Besdies some asshole might slip the kid a drink.

You make all bars sound cheap and unrespectable. Some places are better than that. The places this prodigy was going to were probably some really nice places (you think a prodigy's parents would put him in a cheap shithole when he's played with Les paul himself?)

Besides, this kid is thirteen. This is the Internet age. He's probably already well aware of what a bar is like at least from the Internet or movies or whatnot. Let the "kid" play

You make all bars sound cheap and unrespectable. Some places are better than that. The places this prodigy was going to were probably some really nice places (you think a prodigy's parents would put him in a cheap shithole when he's played with Les paul himself?)

Besides, this kid is thirteen. This is the Internet age. He's probably already well aware of what a bar is like at least from the Internet or movies or whatnot. Let the "kid" play

When was the last time you were in a bar?

I still dont think a CHILD should be. I don`t what his parents would let him do. There are plenty of other places he can play besides bars. He is underaged and I don`t think CHILDREN should be in bars.

`Nuff said?

My dad used to take me to the bar when I was single-digits......and I turned out fine... :blink::wacko:

My brother was the 'King Of Bar Flys'. He would stay up 3 days straight drinking (he called it 'steamin') and the thing he hated most was the 2am to 4 am time when the bar was closed. I think he'd been 86th from every bar in San Francisco.

Pretty f.u.c.k.in' sad.

<_<

When was the last time you were in a bar?

I still dont think a CHILD should be. I don`t what his parents would let him do. There are plenty of other places he can play besides bars. He is underaged and I don`t think CHILDREN should be in bars.

`Nuff said?

A straight up bar or a bar n grill?

And thirteen is not a child. Give the kid some credit. When I waas thirteen, I would've killed to have been that good at guitar and make money for myslef (even if that means playing in bars).

Seriously, what bars are you visiting that are so asshole-infested?

I think they should make an exception to the rule for this kid. He will miss out on so much if they do this.

http://www.croqaudile.com/?post_id=28811&view=vorige

Sorry about the age typo on the Post he is only 8 not 13 but that does not change my opinion. I would think if he is playing with big names in music, I don't think they will be playing in dives or dumps and I'm sure he will be well supervised. :watchingyou:

I live in Germany and almost every eating establishment sells alcohol and you are aloud to drink beer at 16, and over here there is a no smoking policy so there is no second hand smoke. You very seldom see fights here but debauchery is very popular. :D

As a musician who has played in bars since I was underage, I feel like he shoud be allowed to play as long as his parents are present (that's the law in most places). On the other hand, if he's all that and a sack of chips, he shouldn't NEEd to play in bars per say.

My dad used to take me to the bar when I was single-digits......and I turned out fine... :blink::wacko:

My mom used to take me and my brother to bars when we were little, too. I don't see the big deal--we thought we were so special because we could order shirley temples and roy rogers!! Most of the time, I'd use my coat for a pillow and sleep in the booth until Mom was ready to go.

Archived