I've got the solution!

Oh yeah, right!!!

Could you see it?

The lineup of wannabe's to replace Robert Plant would make the American Idol auditions look like a coffee social. They would need three stadiums to hold them all.

And can you see Dave Navarro pissing all over himself to be next to Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones?

Or how about Jimmy hitting on Brooke Burke?

Yea, I know, stupid idea, but what the hell :D :D

Oh yeah, right!!!

Could you see it?

The lineup of wannabe's to replace Robert Plant would make the American Idol auditions look like a coffee social. They would need three stadiums to hold them all.

And can you see Dave Navarro pissing all over himself to be next to Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones?

Yea, I know, stupid idea, but what the hell :D :D Don't even go down that road ;unless you wont to be abused ,ridiculed,alienated and all the other animosity comments that go with the joys of being a led zeppelin fan. :yay:

Yea, I know, stupid idea, but what the hell :D :D Don't even go down that road ;unless you wont to be abused ,ridiculed,alienated and all the other animosity comments that go with the joys of being a led zeppelin fan. :yay:

If i were even serious about this for millisecond, i wouldn't post it here.

LZ is way, way, way way, way toooo important to have to resort to prostitute auditions to find anyone. They were never, aren't now and never will be that desperate to have to resort to that medium as a way to get recognition. INXS, yea they needed to connect again, so I forgave them a bit, but that other so called joke of a band, Stupidnova, didn't deserve the airtime they got. The only reason I did watch the show was because of Brooke, who I think is one of the really true hotties on the planet.

I think it would work actually. The show was well produced. But Robert will probably show up one day and just piss on everything and everyone...he would not be amused....Rockstar Supernova did not do anything for the band, but Rockstar INXS did help the band.

I think it would work actually. The show was well produced. But Robert will probably show up one day and just piss on everything and everyone...he would not be amused....Rockstar Supernova did not do anything for the band, but Rockstar INXS did help the band.

But I hope we can all agree that Led Zeppelin — Led Zeppelin — doesn't need that kind of "help."

Oh yeah, right!!!

Could you see it?

:hysterical:

Archived