thanks to robert, jimmy,john paul, bonzo and jason

^ You have to be a member of Planet Zeppelin to read the board.

Put me in the 'they don't owe us a thing' camp. If they tour I will be there for at least one show, maybe more. But if not, it's all good. And I'm someone who became a fan just in time to see the 1980 tour planned and cancelled due to Bonzo's death. After their statement of December 4, 1980 I reconciled myself to never seeing them live.

Oh, and I'm still miffed they're using the name Led Zeppelin. If I do get to see them, they are Page/Plant/Jones in my mind. I would still not claim to have seen Led Zeppelin. But that's a topic for another thread...

For all those who have said Zeppelin owes them nothing, here is your reward--in this thread: Bud, who runs Planet Zeppelin, is reporting that a tour is in the works.

Damn...what am I going to say to my husband?

The uniqueness of the O2 concert was the best excuse to spend some days in London.

:ph34r:

:P

Thanks, I hope it won't be too much. I only need two tickets for it. One for me and one for my dad. I don't really know how I feel about a new album though. They may beable to do some new songs. I think that a new album may put them in a place in which they could sell out. I really don't want that and I don't think they do either. They'll do what they think is best, they know more about it then me.

The uniqueness of the O2 concert was the best excuse to spend some days in London.

You may be still right Allison comes first then maybe Zeppelin and what is to be of the Strange Sensation. I cant see a tour in 2008 unless he cuts it short with Allison

Even if they do tour, the O2 is still unique, Celia. It's the return, whether or not they do any more afterwards.

Even if they do tour, the O2 is still unique, Celia. It's the return, whether or not they do any more afterwards.

I know, I was just kidding. I actually asked my husband some days ago: hey...if they ever go on tour, what would you think of it all?He said: I hope they do tour, so I can be with you next time. :wub:

My husband knows it's unique, tour or no tour to come. ^_^

And Robert will really be a busy man in 2008, if they do. :lol:

Re: Led Zep. 08 tour

I have received word there will be a tour. Of course, anything could happen to derail it...broken finger? No dates yet, no venues to report. But as of this moment the tour is in the works. Get ready for that 2nd mortgage, it's gonna cost ya

Thank you for the heads up, Aqua!!

*FINGERS CROSSED!*

Just because they don't "owe" us anything doesn't mean we don't have a right to want it to happen.

If it doesn't happen, I'll have been content with the two P/P tours, the 2nd one in particular because it become more electric and they dropped Porl Thompson. That was about as close to a Zep reunion as anyone would have hoped, although JPJ was missed.

From reading the RS article, you can tell that Jason and Jimmy clearly want the reunion to stick. JPJ is probably neutral and Robert is on the fence but giving out mixed signals. I really liked what Jimmy had to say about donating his 4 years of solo compositions to a new album. I would hope that they sit around and audition his work. JPJ also has a solo album in the works. If they don't tour, I would hope they could find pockets of time to write and record. Then they might have more of a reason to tour, to support the new material.

Archived