4 tickets

my son purchased 4 tickets from an agency at a huge premium. Then LZ changed the date and he cannot go as he is on holiday. The agency refuses to refund or exchange the tickets................what now? There will be 4 empty seats on Monday 10th..................................

I agree with NeverOffSide...he should just cancel his holiday!! I mean come on...I know I would! I didn't get a ticket and believe me I tried everything!!! He's one of the lucky people who has a ticket so he should go! (for all us fans who didn't!)

Well he needs to think of that purchase as an investment. He purchased those tickets at a high price and is willing to cancel his plans to go where??? and with who??? and why??? You don't need to tell us, that's just a good way to figure out if you should really be dropping the holiday over LED ZEPPELIN's possible last show!

Edited by allthekingshorses

Those agencies have a terrible reputation for not supplying tickets (though if they don't, they'll refund your money) - even if they won't allow him to cancel now, they may well cancel themselves when they fail to source the tickets - though they won't tell you they've cancelled, the tickets just won't arrive and eventually they'll send your money back.

my son purchased 4 tickets from an agency at a huge premium. Then LZ changed the date and he cannot go as he is on holiday. The agency refuses to refund or exchange the tickets................what now? There will be 4 empty seats on Monday 10th..................................

I don't believe your son could have bought four tickets from an agency, because of the way the distribution system works. Unless he bought two passcodes.

If the "huge" premium is worth less than his brief holidays, then you may want to give him a father's lesson on priorities.

I think this is just b*llshit. A fraudster trying to rip off people desperate for tickets. I Don't for a minute think they have 4 tickets. If Harvey sticks to his principles the tickets will be useless anyway.

As far as I know nobody has a ticket yet and won't get them untill 09/12 either.

I think this is just b*llshit. A fraudster trying to rip off people desperate for tickets. I Don't for a minute think they have 4 tickets. If Harvey sticks to his principles the tickets will be useless anyway.

As far as I know nobody has a ticket yet and won't get them untill 09/12 either.