BARACK OBAMA MAKES A STUPID COMMENT AGAINST PALIN

Del Zeppnile

So you claim now that it was just a joke.

Okay.

But then if it was just a joke why would you continue to make fun of McCain getting shot down over Hanoi? I don't get it. Are you claiming that he was "hot dogging" while on a bombing mission? And what would his relationship with his first wife have to do with his ability to fly his bombing mission?

You seem to be all over the place with this twisted line of thinking. I'm sure you think Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy (a war hero too BTW) where 'honorable men' don't you? I'm sure you also think they were capable politicians and leaders, right? I'm sure you are aware that they had affairs with other women too right?

I could accept all kinds of jokes about John McCain or any politician. What I don't accept is making fun of his military service -- especially that part of it where he served in combat and was a prisoner of war.

And BTW on the subject of "hot dogging" with figher pilots. Although officially it is strictly forbidden,and in the event something goes wrong, a pilot can get into pretty deep shit. But with all of that in mind, it is also pretty much expected in the 'fighter culture' that a pilot have some "hot dogging" under his wings too. And even more so for Naval Aviators from the era in which John McCain served.

Call it having "the right stuff" if you will. Which if you ever want to read a great novel. The Right Stuff by Tom Wolfe is a facinating look into the culture of fighter and test pilot/astronauts during the space race with the Soviets. One of my favorite novels.

I guess I don't get it. Who the hell would want to put lipstick on a pig anyhow. Well unless you work for PETA or someone.

This is American politics for you - stooping to personal insults. Your media is fucked up, and so are your politics. The hardcore patriotic Americans will take that as an insult towards the entire country, which it is not. The smart patriotic Americans will understand what I'm on about to some degree.

That's not to say our politics isn't fucked up either. It's just ours is less childish. Wanna great example for a government? Switzerland!

So you claim now that it was just a joke.

Okay.

But then if it was just a joke why would you continue to make fun of McCain getting shot down over Hanoi? I don't get it. Are you claiming that he was "hot dogging" while on a bombing mission? And what would his relationship with his first wife have to do with his ability to fly his bombing mission?

I could accept all kinds of jokes about John McCain or any politician. What I don't accept is making fun of his military service -- especially that part of it where he served in combat and was a prisoner of war.

my point, since you require to have it all spelled out for you is two-fold...

you feel you have the right to degrade a person based upon his sexual orientation and that is something i can't accept...you hide behind your smileys pretending you are just kidding...so i thought i would borrow your method and apply it to something you might find offensive...looks like i hit the right button.

you say you can't accept anyone questioning mccain's military service, whereas those who are in the military might see a side that is not readily apparent to the civilian population...

1) mccain was a poor student in high school and never would have even been allowed to go to the naval academy had his father not been an admiral. he got in via a "special" admission. (funny that his daughter was bragging about what a bad student he was in a recent interview...sounds like a guy you want handling education standards for our kids.)

2) he never should have been allowed a flight slot in the first place as he graduated near the bottom of the class..and what's funny about this one is that he wasn't even saavy enough to earn the "anchor man" who at least gets to speak at the commencement ceremony. so not only did he get a society-paid for education that he did not appreciate, he took a flight slot from somebody who earned it above him.

3) their is hot-dogging and there is stupidity that leads to poor judgement...flying into power lines is not an accident, they are charted, briefed, and avoided...speaks volumes of his character and once again should have lost his wings at this point as there is absolutely no excuse for this. i have seen guys lose their wings for much less, and this was not a first incident with him. there is a reason that flight slots are given to top academic performers...it generally reflects their attitude and judgement in the cockpit.... need i even discuss running out of gas?...ask your captain the next time you fly commercial how many times he's run out of gas.

4)looking at his list of medals on the surface looks great...unless you are aware of what is missing...he should have a service medal given to all junior officers to reflect that they basically did a good job, pretty standard practice...unless you fucked up and your commander wants to make a statement by not giving it to you...speaks volumes in its absence.

so yes this guy was a hot-dog and it follows he never would have been shot down had he not been handed a pair of wings or had he been grounded for his poor judgement in the first place...(who knows if he was flying too low or someplace he wasn’t supposed to)…so many signs that this guy was an accident waiting to happen that he should have been saved from himself...

that said...i really don't give a flying fuck about mccain's service...calling people names based on their sexuality on the other hand is not funny...do it again and i may have lecture you on palin.

my point, since you require to have it all spelled out for you is two-fold...

you feel you have the right to degrade a person based upon his sexual orientation and that is something i can't accept...you hide behind your smileys pretending you are just kidding...so i thought i would borrow your method and apply it to something you might find offensive...looks like i hit the right button.

Who's sexual orientation? Obama's? Yours?

What are you talking about? I could care less about whatever people choose to do in their bedrooms. I neither care what personal lifestyle choices they make, or who they make them with.

you say you can't accept anyone questioning mccain's military service, whereas those who are in the military might see a side that is not readily apparent to the civilian population...

1) mccain was a poor student in high school and never would have even been allowed to go to the naval academy had his father not been an admiral. he got in via a "special" admission. (funny that his daughter was bragging about what a bad student he was in a recent interview...sounds like a guy you want handling education standards for our kids.)

2) he never should have been allowed a flight slot in the first place as he graduated near the bottom of the class..and what's funny about this one is that he wasn't even saavy enough to earn the "anchor man" who at least gets to speak at the commencement ceremony. so not only did he get a society-paid for education that he did not appreciate, he took a flight slot from somebody who earned it above him.

3) their is hot-dogging and there is stupidity that leads to poor judgement...flying into power lines is not an accident, they are charted, briefed, and avoided...speaks volumes of his character and once again should have lost his wings at this point as there is absolutely no excuse for this. i have seen guys lose their wings for much less, and this was not a first incident with him. there is a reason that flight slots are given to top academic performers...it generally reflects their attitude and judgement in the cockpit.... need i even discuss running out of gas?...ask your captain the next time you fly commercial how many times he's run out of gas.

4)looking at his list of medals on the surface looks great...unless you are aware of what is missing...he should have a service medal given to all junior officers to reflect that they basically did a good job, pretty standard practice...unless you fucked up and your commander wants to make a statement by not giving it to you...speaks volumes in its absence.

so yes this guy was a hot-dog and it follows he never would have been shot down had he not been handed a pair of wings or had he been grounded for his poor judgement in the first place...(who knows if he was flying too low or someplace he wasn’t supposed to)…so many signs that this guy was an accident waiting to happen that he should have been saved from himself...

So basically you are attacking John McCain's military service because you want to get back at me for something you think I said to someone else.

Do you have any idea how bizarre that sounds?

Hey, if you want to keep attacking John McCain's military service go ahead. It only makes you look bad... and quite frankly a bit crazy. But keep in mind, nobody in the Obama campaign is attacking McCain's service. So I don't see where you are getting anywhere with these bizarre conspiracies on John McCain.

that said...i really don't give a flying fuck about mccain's service...calling people names based on their sexuality on the other hand is not funny...do it again and i may have lecture you on palin.

What exaclty is a "flying fuck?" I've heard that term many times but never really understood where it comes from or what it means.

Anyway...

simmons.jpg

Who's sexual orientation? Obama's? Yours?

What are you talking about? I could care less about whatever people choose to do in their bedrooms. I neither care what personal lifestyle choices they make, or who they make them with.

So basically you are attacking John McCain's military service because you want to get back at me for something you think I said to someone else.

Do you have any idea how bizarre that sounds?

Hey, if you want to keep attacking John McCain's military service go ahead. It only makes you look bad... and quite frankly a bit crazy. But keep in mind, nobody in the Obama campaign is attacking McCain's service. So I don't see where you are getting anywhere with these bizarre conspiracies on John McCain.

What exaclty is a "flying fuck?" I've heard that term many times but never really understood where it comes from or what it means.

Anyway...

simmons.jpg

ok del...you want to play stupid...i won't argue with that.

^ thanks for putting that Bong Man quote in your tag line. That keeps making me laugh. :lol:

can't watch a politician speak without picturing them going into spasms, just waiting for it to happen... :lol:

trying to fall asleep the other night, snickering thinking about it...husband's asking what the hell was so funny.."nothing... :hysterical:...p-p-palin... :hysterical:...sp-sp-speaking in tongues...hjinga!!! :hysterical:"...

Archived