Page & Plant Tour 1995 Question

When I went to the Page & Plant Show in Atlanta GA, Feb 28th. & March 1st.1995. I have a clear recollection that 100 seats per show were sold on the lower level beside the stage for the purpose of recording. The rules were something relaxed stating something to the effect " Bring all you can carry on your person.

Those are the only shows that I have ever attended and that was allowed. Is part of that deal is that you can't sell the recordings? I sure would like to buy or trade for some of that video that was taken. Any help with this I would appreciate.

When I went to the Page & Plant Show in Atlanta GA, Feb 28th. & March 1st.1995. I have a clear recollection that 100 seats per show were sold on the lower level beside the stage for the purpose of recording. The rules were something relaxed stating something to the effect " Bring all you can carry on your person.

Those are the only shows that I have ever attended and that was allowed. Is part of that deal is that you can't sell the recordings? I sure would like to buy or trade for some of that video that was taken. Any help with this I would appreciate.

Two words: Bit Torrent.

Potential search terms: Page Plant Atlanta 1995 video torrent

I'm pretty sure I've seen this on video.

I do have part of the Atlanta show from the 28th on cd. I picked it up at some used record type store back in the 90's. I don't remember the label, but can look it up later. I also had a hook up with just about every show from the tour on video tape. I bought the shows I attended and also a number of Japanese shows - which were so loose and amazing. Good luck.

Taper section tickets were only offered during the first leg of the North American tour.

Only audio recording was authorized. I know both Atlanta shows are in circulation and

a video of 2/28/95 (approx 115 mins) is also in circulation.

Archived