Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy 50th to Colin today !! :D

Oh my god, Colin is 50?! Wow! 50 really is the new 40, I swear. I mean, Johnny Depp is 47, so he's getting there, and I don't know who else, but there are tons of guys who are around 50 and are still way sexy. I lurve Colin...the happiest of (belated) birthdays to you, m'dear.

colin_firth_03_3.jpg

Colin, because now I'm thinking about him, and because...what a picture!

jimmah23.jpg

Jimmy Howard, Red Wings goalie (and he is the nicest guy ever, too...I met him in July! I'm such a fangirl...)

MarvinGayemarvin10.jpg

Marvin Gaye, who I am pretty much obsessed with right now. I just LOVE this guy! Let's Get It On...best love song ever.

bw05.jpg

Muh man Adam Baldwin, of Chuck and Firefly/Serenity.

Oh my god, Colin is 50?! Wow! 50 really is the new 40, I swear. I mean, Johnny Depp is 47, so he's getting there, and I don't know who else, but there are tons of guys who are around 50 and are still way sexy. I lurve Colin...the happiest of (belated) birthdays to you, m'dear.

colin_firth_03_3.jpg

Colin, because now I'm thinking about him, and because...what a picture!

Great picture! :) I'm glad to see he is finally getting some great films and recognition; he really is a wonderful actor.

• 2 weeks later...

Great picture! :) I'm glad to see he is finally getting some great films and recognition; he really is a wonderful actor.

Yes, Colin Firth's pretty amazing. I saw him in A Single Man recently and I thought that was his best role so far. He's not bad looking either! :D

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...