Electric Magic Print For Sale

moffo

Hi fellow Zep fans!!!

I am currently selling a much loved item of mine due to personal reasons, that I had commisioned for myself professionally just over a year ago. Its the famous poster from the nights at Wembley in November 1971. I had it enlarged, adapting colourwise and printed onto a boxed canvas. It is huge and looks amazing!!!

I'm not a trader or anything like that, I am a genuine fan!!! This is totally unique and hasn't been reproduced. It says on the ebay listing that its local pick up only, but with fans coming from far and wide I could look at shipping overseas. Obviously all expenses for doing this with have to be covered by yourself, but I hope this won't put you off looking and bidding on this print!!

So check out ebay and get bidding and help a fellow Zep Head!!!The item number is 250319544320 or click on the link below.

Thanks for looking guys!!!!

Visit My Ebay listing

That's a beauty. Would be something great to have in one's collection, but budget is always a concern. I have one of those cardboard poster copies of it. Doesn't have nearly the amount of detail and coloe that yours does. The uniqueness of yours is obvious. :D

Thanks for all the great comments, glad it's not just me that likes it! You're probably right about regretting selling it, but at the moment I have no choice unfortunately!

i have a huge black and white one like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again!!! I really hope the administrators let me post this as previosly had a post deleted. Unfortunately, my item didn't sell on ebay so I have relisted it and it has a different link now, hence posting this reply. So, have a click on the link and get bidding and help a Zep fan during hard times!!! ;)

Cheers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Led-Zeppelin-Print_W...alenotsupported

I have a copy of this poster in newspaper form, from an -nme i think. Years ago, my friend found a bunch of records and old music magazines from the 70s, being thrown out in front of a record store. The best ad i found, flipping through stacks of them, was the double page one from the dec72,jan73 tour of the uk, with block lettering on a diagonal.

I have an Electric Magic shirt :D...exactly the same, but the colors are different it makes me sad :( Because those colors are so beautiful!!

I got one of those as well, its a blue one, not quite as bright as the red in this!!! But still pretty cool!!

Archived