Zeppelin for President

ms_zeppelin94

OK - tomorrow's election day here in the USA and I'm intrested to know a)which member of Zeppelin you think would be the best president b)who would be the worst c) intresting campain slogans. Please add anything else you may come up with.

Have fun with this, I expect some wacky stuff :P

Well Bonham's dead so he's not a viable candidate. Then there's the whole alcoholic thing.

Robert Plant would probably make Alison Kraus VP so that's a no.

Jimmy Page would crumble under the pressure.

That leaves JPJ :thumbsup:

Out of all these "candidates", Alison Krauss is the only one who could actually qualify.

• 3 weeks later...
Well Bonham's dead so he's not a viable candidate. Then there's the whole alcoholic thing.

Robert Plant would probably make Alison Kraus VP so that's a no.

Jimmy Page would crumble under the pressure.

That leaves JPJ :thumbsup:

Jimmy or Jones. Their slogan would be 'This is fucked, musician for president? Boring!'

• 4 weeks later...

I think any of them would be good. All for different reasons. They are all really intellegent, which would be new for a president. I imagine none of them are into war, I like that quality too. Hopefully improving our education system would be nice, and put music more into the school system again.

How about for governor? I'd like a rock god to be my governor instead of the one I have, who is exceptionally corrupt.

Archived