This or That

Dancin'Days

Biden. They both suck, but Palin has no idea what the hell she is talking about, whereas Joe just says stupid stuff. I hope my party isn't stupid enough to nominate her in 2012, though at the moment there aren't many serious contenders. Just for the record, I'm predicting the GOP regains seats in both houses, but the Democrats retain razor-thin majorities in both because unlike in 1994, when we took back control of the House and the Senate, we have no leadership, and our game-plan is essentially "We Aren't Democrats."

Biden. They both suck, but Palin has no idea what the hell she is talking about, whereas Joe just says stupid stuff. I hope my party isn't stupid enough to nominate her in 2012, though at the moment there aren't many serious contenders. Just for the record, I'm predicting the GOP regains seats in both houses, but the Democrats retain razor-thin majorities in both because unlike in 1994, when we took back control of the House and the Senate, we have no leadership, and our game-plan is essentially "We Aren't Democrats."

while in the process of my rant I forgot to post a question :slapface:

Beck or Clapton?

I'll go with a Fender as Jimmy played a Strat at times and a Telecaster too.

Did he ever use a Grestch at any time in concert or studio? Never heard about him using one.

I don't know, I think that's what Jack White uses, isn't it? :unsure:

Hotdogs or bologne? (yuck, yuck)

Archived