This or That

Dancin'Days

:unsure::unsure: B24?

B-Complex or calcium?

B-17 vs. B-24 was just based off of which one you thought looked cooler :) There are endless debates about which one was better, as both aircraft served at the same time during World War II and were the the two aircraft that were used by the Army Air Corps (now the Air Force) in the stragegic bombing of Germany. However, I wasn't going to force people do decide based off of the characteristics such as bomb-load or how well they handled in the air, as that would have put this thread at a stand-still for a while, as I would have had to wait for Coneyfoggle or someone else who knows a lot about aircraft to answer.

oh and B-Complex

crushed ice or ice cubes?

B-17 vs. B-24 was just based off of which one you thought looked cooler :) There are endless debates about which one was better, as both aircraft served at the same time during World War II and were the the two aircraft that were used by the Army Air Corps (now the Air Force) in the stragegic bombing of Germany. However, I wasn't going to force people do decide based off of the characteristics such as bomb-load or how well they handled in the air, as that would have put this thread at a stand-still for a while, as I would have had to wait for Coneyfoggle or someone else who knows a lot about aircraft to answer.

oh and B-Complex

crushed ice or ice cubes?

Thanks for the explanation; I thought the B-24 looked a bit burlier ;)

Cubes, but smallish ones.

Sweet or unsweet (iced tea)?

Sweet. But not so much sugar as to be crunchy.

Roses or carnation?

Carnation. Always loved the discret,pepper-like perfume of some of them (the white ones, some of the red ones)

Birds or cats?

Archived