Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

Maybe but i don't remember (a pint, while has lots of calories, isn't all that much, lol).

Have you ever hit a sandbar while boating?

Yes, in the middle of the Long Island Sound.

HYE accidentally worn 2 unmatched shoes to work?

Yes, in the middle of the Long Island Sound.

HYE accidentally worn 2 unmatched shoes to work?

I did, they were sneakers and they looked similar, but they were different!

HYE been boating in the Everglades? (and then had the Coast Guard tell you you're not supposed to be there)

Yes, I've line danced in none other than dance class

Have you ever stepped in doggy duty before and continued your whole entire day with that gunk stuck under your shoe and then came home and discovered what was hiding under your shoe.

Yup. It was old and crusty by the time I realized it WASNT someones unceasing farts but dog doodoo on the bottom of my shoe.

HYE gotten a tattoo?

No

Have u ever got lost in a city?

To answer Dzldoc, i had staples (C-section)

Coming back from a trip to Boston my sister got off I-95 to try to use an alternate bridge because of serious traffic. We wound up in Yonkers and it took us about an hour (and asking numerous people for directions) to finally find our way out. Very scary.

HYE seen a concert in a large stadium (over 50,000 seats)

Yes

HYE have you ever been so wasted and drove somewhere and didn't remember driving

More than 90,000?

I drove drunk a few times when i was still a teenager. I remembered the drive, but did stupid things like the memory that stands out the most. I was at a light (i remember which one, too) and it was green and i waited for it to turn red and then i went. I had a few girlfriends (also drinking) with me, and none of us realized how "dangerous" it was for us. Thankfully, i managed to stay safe in those days (miraculous actually).

HYE really gone down the wrong path?

More than 90,000?

I drove drunk a few times when i was still a teenager. I remembered the drive, but did stupid things like the memory that stands out the most. I was at a light (i remember which one, too) and it was green and i waited for it to turn red and then i went. I had a few girlfriends (also drinking) with me, and none of us realized how "dangerous" it was for us. Thankfully, i managed to stay safe in those days (miraculous actually).

HYE really gone down the wrong path?

Started to, but caught myself and found my way back. No harm done.

HYE had an embarrassing fall in public (drunk or not)?

Yes.

HYE thought that if you had a nickel for every time you dropped the "f"bomb,you could not only pay cash for a nice house,but also have two late model cars in the garage?

Archived