Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

Yes - 1985, 1986, 1988, 1991

HYE seen Diamond Head live?

You've seen Metallica with Cliff AND see Diamond Head? Lucky!! By the way what year did you see Diamond Head? If it was when they still had their original lineup then I'll be even more jealous.

HYE been bored during a concert? (it wasn't the Metallica one)

You've seen Metallica with Cliff AND see Diamond Head? Lucky!! By the way what year did you see Diamond Head? If it was when they still had their original lineup then I'll be even more jealous.

HYE been bored during a concert? (it wasn't the Metallica one)

Saw Diamond Head 3 times in 1982 (original lineup - 2 very small club gigs, one at Hammersmith Odeon), once in 1983 (Canterbury tour, Hammersmith), and then summer 84 at the Marquee, just before they split.

Yes, been bored many times. Magnum was probably the worst. We only went for the support (Kingdom Come).

HYE fallen asleep at a gig?

Saw Diamond Head 3 times in 1982 (original lineup - 2 very small club gigs, one at Hammersmith Odeon), once in 1983 (Canterbury tour, Hammersmith), and then summer 84 at the Marquee, just before they split.

Yes, been bored many times. Magnum was probably the worst. We only went for the support (Kingdom Come).

HYE fallen asleep at a gig?

Ha! Not me, but my wife fell asleep at an Aerosmith concert several years back. She doesn't drink or injest other stuff... just tired.

HYE had a young woman next to you yank her top up to her chin and expose her boobs to the band?

(Happened to me at a Van Halen concert back in the 90's)

Ha! Not me, but my wife fell asleep at an Aerosmith concert several years back. She doesn't drink or injest other stuff... just tired.

HYE had a young woman next to you yank her top up to her chin and expose her boobs to the band?

(Happened to me at a Van Halen concert back in the 90's)

Yeah. One of my ex-gfs did it at a Motorhead gig. There was no reaction from the band. My tits were bigger than hers. Lemmy probably thought she was a guy.

HYE seen VH with DLR pre-S*m*y H*g*r ?

Yes. Boutwell Auditorium, B'ham, AL. DLR was roaming the stage like a cheetah. Loud as hell. I was in the balcony.

HYE gone to a sold out gig and scored tickets without paying a scalper?

Yes. Boutwell Auditorium, B'ham, AL. DLR was roaming the stage like a cheetah. Loud as hell. I was in the balcony.

HYE gone to a sold out gig and scored tickets without paying a scalper?

Kind of. Saw Loose Windscreen at Wembley in 85, so impressed we went back the next day for scalp tickets. No luck. About to leave when we heard a big cheer - they'd broken down a turnstile. So we ran like fuck and got in for free :D

HYE driven a car wearing binoculars?

Kind of. Saw Loose Windscreen at Wembley in 85, so impressed we went back the next day for scalp tickets. No luck. About to leave when we heard a big cheer - they'd broken down a turnstile. So we ran like fuck and got in for free biggrin.gif

HYE driven a car wearing binoculars?

laugh.gif Nope.

Have you ever driven around town searching for an efficient DMV because the one that's closest to you is ridiculously inefficient?

No. And neither have you. Here's what really happened: you're still tripping from the day before yesterday. You think it's tomorrow, but it's not even yesterday yet. When you wake up tomorrow, all the mushrooms will be gone.

HYE handed a load of Bingo Moms their own asses on a plate over on the Pre/Post Zep forum?

No. And neither have you. Here's what really happened: you're still tripping from the day before yesterday. You think it's tomorrow, but it's not even yesterday yet. When you wake up tomorrow, all the mushrooms will be gone.

HYE handed a load of Bingo Moms their own asses on a plate over on the Pre/Post Zep forum?

No tripping involved there. laugh.gif They were just garden variety mushrooms.

As for your response, I'm not sure what a "Bingo Mom" is, and I don't know what all "handing them their own asses on the Pre/Post Zep forum" involves. But I probably haven't done that.

Have you ever wished there were more active users on this site?

Archived