Has Led played "Hey Hey What Can I Do" live?

OzzyGT

Allison Krauss and Robert Plant also performed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXl5ourduYin concert in addition to the

and the Page Black Crowes Version, but I have yet to hear a live version directly from Led Zeppelin. There is another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKKTdIZNzFsthat sounds like Robert Plant singing. I have not seen it on any of the 1970-1971 setlists. Edited by eternal light

• 1 month later...
Oh yeah...didn't Plant w/SS also perform it now and then?

Yeah i saw Plant and The SS do it on the Mighty Rearranger tour in Toronto, my 4th and last viewing of this tour, and quite a pleasant surprise, as a "new tune" thrown in, also saw Page and Plant do it in Buffalo, on the No Quarter tour!!!

Oh yeah...didn't Plant w/SS also perform it now and then?

They did a great version of it! I have a recording of Robert and Alison singing it - I forget what city and it was very early in the tour and possibly only the one show. It didn't quite work in my opinion and wasn't too sorry they dropped it from the set. Such a great song.

• 2 weeks later...
I know the song wasn't officially released in any of the band's albums. (Just in the B-side of the Immigrant song single, and "The New Age of Atlantic". But did they actually play it in any concert?

I'd love to hear it live!

Hey-Up,

As for Led Zeppelin doing "Hey Hey What can I Do" Live, if you go to ledzeppelinart.com it should give you all the "Art work for all the Boots" out there, & if you went through them all I'm sure that you would find a gig that they could have played it, when i finish on here I'm off to look for myself, but I shall tell you what I have found, & I'm sure that others will have........

Is the

"The Complete Led Zeppelin MP3 Collection", on here, as I listen to it now, has different version of Early Zep I, 2, 3 & 4, then it has just Bonzo Drumming, Page & Plant, Page, Plant & SS, Page Cover-up-dale, Page/Plant Osaka, Official Releases, Page/Black Crowes, Bootleg Bazaar, & The LOST MIXES, on the latter, there is Instrumental versions of ""TSRTS, Hey Hey, Levee Breaks, Four Sticks, it really is a "One Disc Wonder", there really is SO MUCH stuff on here. The Bonzo Section is quiet voices in the Back-ground, Intro, & just Bonzo playing, you can hear HOW GOOD this guy really was, & why he was the "Worlds Greatest Drummer" pure magic.

All the best

Hang-man :ph34r: