FULL MOON

The Rover

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The SuperMoon Full Eclipse will begin Monday, Sept. 28 UTC 2:11am, with the middle of the full eclipse at UTC 2:47am, and the end of the full eclipse at UTC 3:23am. But, in the US and N.A., it will still be Sunday evening, with the times (CDT) 9:11pm/9:47pm/10:23pm for the full eclipse.

I have seen a Blood Moon Eclipse before. The eclipse itself, for me, was not extraordinary.

What is more impressive to me, is to see a supermoon, near the horizon, not in an eclipse.

The Holy Bible in Genesis 1:14 states: "And God said, Let there be lights in the frimament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and ket them be for signs, and for seasons,and for days, and years."

So, many believe that any heavenly sign that occues on a feast day, is a special prpphetic sign from the Creator.

September 28, 2015, is the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot). This was called a "feast of the Lord." Leviticus Chapter 23.

• 4 weeks later...