Holidays coming and stress with them?

Yukon Cornelius

No stress here, it's Summertime in Oz! B):D

Break for three weeks holiday next Friday.

Shopping done and dusted next weekend.

Lunch and party on into the night with family on Christmas Eve.

Christmas Day with immediate family, visitors dropping in all day for a swim in the pool.

Boxing Day watch the start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race.

Knock over a few chores between 27th until New Years Eve, there'll be a party going on somewhere in the street.

Relax by the pool and listen to Zep for a couple of days.

Jan 3 watch Australia vs. South Africa cricket match.

Relax by the pool and listen to Zep............. :D

To all,

Have a cool yule! :santa::peace::D:beer:

Kinda like Christmas in Miami :suntan::D

Went to the Mall in Columbia today. It was a zoo...and after going to Tysons Thursday night and finding it empty, I guess I was surprised today. However, we left rather quickly and went to the wine store to shop. Much nicer!! :)

This week I'll be home Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to bake about a gazillion cookies. Yippee...

I don't get stressed over it either. My husband and I have spent many Christmases outside of the U.S. (often in developing countries) so we look at the holiday season - and celebrate it - in a different way. In addition, I've always refused to allow people who bitch and moan about the season to bring down my mood or spoil it for me.

:thumbsup: You're too cool, my dear MSG!!

I second your last statement to the syllable... :kiss:

No stress here, it's Summertime in Oz! B)

Break for three weeks holiday next Friday.

To all,

Have a cool yule!

Can't say it better myself, mate! :D

Holiday break for three weeks myself too from next Thursday!! :yay:

Off to WA, the sunshine state!

Family, close friends, sun, surf & beach, love & laughter: that will be my Xmas!Aussie Xmas!

Jingle bells to everyone! :santa:

and Merry Xmas to you, Reggie! :toast:

</FONT>

:thumbsup: You're too cool, my dear MSG!!

I second your last statement to the syllable... :kiss:

Can't say it better myself, mate! :D

Holiday break for three weeks myself too from next Thursday!! :yay:

Off to WA, the sunshine state!

Family, close friends, sun, surf & beach, love & laughter: that will be my Xmas!Aussie Xmas!

Jingle bells to everyone! :santa:

and Merry Xmas to you, Reggie! :toast:

Ciao Bella!

Buon Natale!

Enjoy WA! :suntan:

I hope your family isn't affected by the storms back home in Italia.

Hope to catch up with you in the new year. :toast:

I like the peanut butter ones with the hershey kiss in the center and the raspberry drop ones also. I am a pretty good cook but not as good a baker. Even though that is my last name.

:D

I bake, but don't cook (although I can follow a recipe if need be). Between the two of us, at least we wouldn't starve...

Oh, and my specialtied are chocolate chocolate chip espresso cookies, and peanut butter/M&M cookies.

Ohhhh, she said thank you. There's a Xmas version lol, when she really hits the sauce....oh and not x rated, I think she's been seeing that frickin Chucky doll again :blink:

LOL LOL... :D

Ciao Bella!

Buon Natale!

Enjoy WA! :suntan:

I hope your family isn't affected by the storms back home in Italia.

Hope to catch up with you in the new year. :toast:

Awww, Reggie! Grazie mille! Buon Natale anche a te, amico!

Oh yeah, Venice has been experiencing storms & loads of water lately... :depressed: sinkin down, poor Venezia! My family is Ok

We'll definitely have to organize another meet up next year, Reggie!

Ciao! :wave:

Sorry to go off topic, but I know you are an Orioles fan like me. Can you believe the Jankees stole Beckett now? They have ruined the sport. I have neighbors that have a flag with Santa holding a Yankees penant. What a joke. Happy baking! Try and lay off the suds until the cookies are done. lol

Think of it as them signing another overpriced pitcher who will be injured - we hope!! Your neighbors must have a genetic deficiency...

Wait - I'm supposed to wait to drink until after the cookies are done??? What fun is that... :) Is spiked egg nog okay? At least it's seasonally festive.. ;)

Man, the roads and malls were like a damn war zone today. Thought I was in Nam. Dont know which is worse, a commy with a machine gun or a woman with a shopping cart?

Me too Yukon .I thought for a bit I was on a tour of Dan Ang..... I sure hope I never hurt those people to bad ......Wet spot isle five!!!!

Archived