Hey..from the old days

Blah

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, I used to post on the led-zep site like three or four years back or something. i remember people like the lady who had snoopy as her picture, chicken and little miss james patrick page. well hi :)

Wow, you've missed out on a lot of happenings here. I was a newb then. Little Miss, Chicken, Ev, Angi, etc all the old established members don't visit anymore. This place went down the tubes from what it used to be. We get a lot of ignorant newbs who start problems. Many of them are the same people who like to cause problems, I'm sure you know who I mean.

Wow, you've missed out on a lot of happenings here. I was a newb then. Little Miss, Chicken, Ev, Angi, etc all the old established members don't visit anymore. This place went down the tubes from what it used to be. We get a lot of ignorant newbs who start problems. Many of them are the same people who like to cause problems, I'm sure you know who I mean.

Pisser no Chicken? Ev? Has it been that long since I've logged in here??

Hey guys,

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, I used to post on the led-zep site like three or four years back or something. i remember people like the lady who had snoopy as her picture, chicken and little miss james patrick page. well hi :)

:wave:

I was LD_ZEP_FAN.