Favourite Songs to sing along with

Jarlaxle 56

Well....let's see...Dave Grohl, yeah he sings and plays drums :P and uh...can't really think of any others.

I'm a horrible singer anyway, (at least I think so) I don't have a very strong voice.

Guess you have to throw in Phil Collins then, and Gil Moore from Triumph.

I do sing to America's "Horse with no name" because it's a great workout song for practicing harmonies. B)

Layne Staley wanted to be a drummer, you know :P. I'm a singer but I also want to be a drummer. I need drums :(

Anyways, I sing along to almost every song I listen to...so long as no one else is around :rolleyes:. My favorites to sing along with are songs by Mariah Carey and other artists like that, I guess.

Dude....you're a drummer, we don't start topics like this.

What's next, "favorite song to dance to" ?

:lol:

:hysterical:

Love it! Singin' drummers! :wub:

I guess I like to sing along with anything I know all the words to and I know I can hit all the notes. :lol:

I sang "My Friends" by Red Hot Chili Peppers today in the car.

[Levon Helm's] new album, Dirt Farmer is highly recommended. I've only heard a little of it but what I've heard is very, very good.

I just read a review for it. I'm gonna get it! Thanks for the recommendation!

The Levon album is amazing. And a miracle, especially considering that he lost his voice to throat cancer. He has obviously made a very remarkable recovery and turned in one of his finest efforts yet with Dirt Farmer. Unfortunately far too many fans of The Band have their heads buried in the past and have no idea of Levon's "Rambles" concerts or that he even has a new solo album out.

I tend to sing along anytime music is playing and I'm by myself. I just like to sing. Even though I suck at it. :D

I do too, even though I've had formal voice lessons... :bagoverhead:

In fact, I was singing today, and when I turned off the music, I kept singing and I realized how bad it really was! :o:(

Guess you have to throw in Phil Collins then, and Gil Moore from Triumph.

I do sing to America's "Horse with no name" because it's a great workout song for practicing harmonies. B)

Let's not forget Don Henley. ;)

(And here's a great song for drummers: "I'm In Love With My Car", written and sung by Queen's drummer Roger Taylor. :thumbsup: )

I do too, even though I've had formal voice lessons... :bagoverhead:

In fact, I was singing today, and when I turned off the music, I kept singing and I realized how bad it really was! :o:(

You lucky girl! I've always wanted to take voice lessons. I have no idea who'd be desperate enough to take me on as a student though. :(

Archived