THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

BIGDAN

What about getting rid of "Q"?

I say, Far Q!?;)

YES another redundent letter, so would you use "KW" instead of the letter "Q"? you can start your own thread or feel free to use mine Reg i wont take offence, what Kwality you are mate. ;):lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, FarQ2. :lol:

I agree he was the father of English literature, but please let's quit with reading his very boring Hamlet or Macbeth. My fave plays by 'ol Shakey are Othello, Julius Ceaser and Romeo and Juliet:):):)

He is hardly the father of English literature.

Most English scholars would bestow that title on Geoffrey Chaucer 1334-1400, for Canterbury Tales.

I'm sure there are other earlier writers than Chaucer, however he is probably better known than them.

William Shakespeare 1564-1616 was born some 200 years later but it is fair to say he was / is, England's foremost playwright.

BTW, it's Caesar or Kaiser if you're German!,

English is nauseatingly simplifying itself at the moment through text messaging and word processing etc. I wonder what my Anglo-Scandinavian forefathers of Northumbria would think if exposed to English nowadays. :mellow:

Chaucer, Shakespeare....they all Kontributed to the English language. Many believe that English will become even more synthetic....studies have shown that many schoolchildren are not using "Do" in interrogative forms anymore!!!!!!blink.gif

Chaucer, Shakespeare, my arse, my kontributions are far greater. :D

My next project is to make the letter ""J" redundent, replacing it with the letter "Ge" so come on "Geolly Up You Gester" :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, Remember, all languages change 1% every 10 years or so, so all languages will eventually turn themselves inside out, so one millenium your talking Bulgarian and then next millenium your talking Bullshite, thats the way it goes people. ;)

Chaucer, Shakespeare, my arse, my kontributions are far greater. :D

My next project is to make the letter ""J" redundent, replacing it with the letter "Ge" so come on "Geolly Up You Gester" :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, Remember, all languages change 1% every 10 years or so, so all languages will eventually turn themselves inside out, so one millenium your talking Bulgarian and then next millenium your talking Bullshite, thats the way it goes people. ;)

As long as you don't come up with something as boring as Hamlet or Macbeth, it's OK with me :):):)!!!!! We might all be speaking double Dutch one day for all I lnow :):):)

As long as you don't come up with something as boring as Hamlet or Macbeth, it's OK with me :):):)!!!!! We might all be speaking double Dutch one day for all I lnow :):):)

Double Dutch? Gimmie a chance Spider, i havent even mastered Single English yet mate? :o;):lol:

Retards, Danny

Archived