2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Almost forgot, Ndamukong Suh is on the free agent market this year. He could possibly fill some of Miami's defensive needs, but do you want to put up with the headaches he will no doubt bring to any organization that signs him. Imagine if Suh went to Buffalo--Suh and Incognito in the same lockerroom--holy shit....

They don't have the cap space. Miami does though - that's one rumor I heard. Possibly Philly or NYG also - of course Oakland and Jacksonville have the most to spend, but who'd want to go there??? :blink::lol:

They don't have the cap space. Miami does though - that's one rumor I heard. Possibly Philly or NYG also - of course Oakland and Jacksonville have the most to spend, but who'd want to go there??? :blink::lol:

I don't see the Giants pursuing Suh, given his childish on-field behavior and salary demands. They're not desperate at DT, at least for run stuffing. Maybe if he was a DE, and they didn't intend on retaining Jason Pierre Paul...

Don't be surprised when Little Danny Snyder throws a boatload of money at him. Because that's his move... something that makes no sense and costs a boatload of money :lol:

Patriots might be letting Vince Wilfork go. Wilfork talks as if he might retire. If not, wonder where he ends up.

Don't know,sad to lose him.Not only a great player but a good guy.Heck 11 seasons as NOSE TACKLE he has got to be banged up. Thanks for everything Vince!

Word is that Sam Bradford might not be in the Rams plans going forward. If there is any way, the Bills should try and land him. If not, Moore and Ponder are not bad choices to bring in to compete with Cassel and Manuel. I believe Cassel has the job right now. But I guess Manuel could still prove everyone wrong.

^^ Are you sure you would want Bradford--I think there's a reason the Rams may be cutting him loose; dude appears to be made out of glass--just touch him the wrong way & he gets injured. Not that it's his fault, some guys are just injury prone....

I am sure. But I do not wear the hat in the front office. So its up to the brass. I hope he is in their cross hairs. I would take him in a minute. injuries can happen. It would be a dream to have Bradford and then have Cassel and EJ behind him. I am not in the group that is writing Manuel off so easy either. I was at the Carolina game when he beat the top rated defense year before last before his injury and showed he has a ton of up side. He also did a number on the Jets and was playing very well vs Cleveland before that injury. He did beat your Dolphins last year in Buffalo. Sure I know he was bad after the return. But I blame Marrone for alot of it. Marrone, sack of shit that he is, put handcuffs on that offense. He was too predictable and as we learned, did not give a fuck. He knew he was going to opt out. He did not care if we got in or if we won. It was all about money for that bastard. Now where is he? Other teams read the writing. Anyone with common sense knew he should have played Manuel in New England and maybe even in Oakland. But Marrone did not care. He is a disgrace to the sport. Another Prothro. The Rams coach in the 70s who got caught with parlay sheets and the Rams were not circled on his bets

Cowboys re-sign starting right tackle Doug Free for 3 years, keeping the offensive line completely intact for next season. :thumbsup:

On Wednesday we will see what the future holds for Murray.

Cowboys re-sign starting right tackle Doug Free for 3 years, keeping the offensive line completely intact for next season. :thumbsup:

On Wednesday we will see what the future holds for Murray.

We will see you at the Ralph next season when we kick the shit out of you

^^ I heard the report on NFL AM that da Bears will be shopping Marshall

He went to the Jets, out of nowhere. He is a big boy. Let's see if the Jets go for QB in draft or free agency. Geno Smith needs to be dumped ASAP.

One of the big free-agent gets of the year has been reeled in, so to speak--deal won't be "official" until Tuesday. I'm just wondering how Joe Philbin--or Joe Shmow as I like to call him--is going to handle this personality coming into his lockerroom. Given his track record with Incognito, I'm not exactly feeling inspired.

As much as Rick may not like to hear it, the Pats still run the AFC East division...

EDIT: I see the article from ESPN has already been posted. Still, I don't know if Suh will be worth the headaches...

:unsure:

I really don't know what to say about Suh leaving the Lions. I've been an NFL fan for almost 50 years, and I don't think I've ever dealt with a player that was such an enigma. Most people in town are happy he is leaving, and I kind of lean that way too. For all his talent, we never won anything with him. He would have taken up a 1/4 of our salary cap if we would have franchised him, and there isn't a player in the NFL worth that much under the salary cap scheme. Some fans are mad at the Lions. I'm not. If they made a mistake, it was 5-7 year ago when they sucked ass so bad they got to draft Stafford, CJ, and Suh in consecutive years in the first place, and that was before the rookie pay scale came to be. They kicked the can down the road on all three contracts, so something had to give.

Don't doubt Suh's talent. In the playoff game against the Cowboys he sacked Romo twice in the same series at a crucial time in the game. That's Reggie White shit, and about all a DT can do to influence a playoff game. He never gets hurt, or even complained once about being hurt in 5 years. He makes others hurt. He's also a marked man and a Dick, and I don't see that changing through maturity or because he went to a different team. In the end, he's going to hurt you a much as he helps.

So now the Lions sit with one DT on their roster. Fairley's a free agent, and so is CJ Mosely.....one's a fat under-achiever, and the other was busted for weed and sent home from London...and the Lions really don't want either on their team. Bumble-Ball is alive and well in the Motor City ! Some things never change.

Eagles trade McCoy, age 26 and one of the premier backs in the league and add Frank Gore--age 31 & who may be in the twilight of his career. Hmmm--at the very least, I have to think Cowboy fans are happy with the deals the Eagles have made....

And the Giants, too. Very happy to see Sanchez potentially lead their offense, and Gore HAS had a great career - but no speed left in his legs.

Please don't ever quote my posts and modify or edit them. You'd make a lousy editor, and it's a rude thing to do on a message board. Thanks in advance.

I didn't think you ever read my posts, since you never responded to them in the past? So - sorry to upset you. I am an awesome editor, BTW...

Eagles trade McCoy, age 26 and one of the premier backs in the league and add Frank Gore--age 31 & who may be in the twilight of his career. Hmmm--at the very least, I have to think Cowboy fans are happy with the deals the Eagles have made....

I was worried they were trying to free up money to go after Murray. I can't figure the Gore deal out at all. They are such a fast paced offense, I don't see where he'll fit in. He's just a straight up runner. How many Ducks are on that Eagles team now? 9? They want that qb bad, but they'll have to give up a ton to get him!

Lovie Smith and Winston are having a "bromance", so he's set to go to Tampa Bay. I'm very interested at what $ will be thrown towards Murray. Unless it's substantial and from a contender, I don't know if he will take it. I know him, Romo, Witten, and Garrett went to a Duke game together - which is always a good sign. Wednesday will be very interesting to say the least...

Archived