Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Any idea what lyrics Plant is using in the first lines of Immigrant Song here? It's indecipherable as far as I can tell, but I didn't know if maybe you folks would know of any alternate lyrics used. 

2 hour link but it's the first song, so not timestamped. Thanks in advance!

Never seen this before. At 7:30 they play Candy Store Rock...and it rocks! Don't think I've ever heard them (or anyone) play this song live before. Am I wrong?

Edited by blindwillie127

Starting at about :47 (but the whole thing is amusing)

This video of Led Zeppelin at Earl's Court on May 24, 1975 performing the "Song Remains the Same" just proves to me, that Jimmy, John, John Paul and Robert were the best and most Powerful Musicians the World has ever known.

On 19/11/2016 at 2:35 PM, kingzoso said:

This video of Led Zeppelin at Earl's Court on May 24, 1975 performing the "Song Remains the Same" just proves to me, that Jimmy, John, John Paul and Robert were the best and most Powerful Musicians the World has ever known.

out

fcking

standing.

Wow, found this today by accident, first time I saw Robert perform...............

great memories from a very hot and very stoned day

I once found a clip of Bonham doing a mini-solo/ending to a song, it was the US tour 1975, he had his full Clockwork Orange outfit on & it was taken from his left hand side (where Mick Hinton used to stand), it lasted about 30 seconds I think & there was a load of really quick right foot stuff. I saw it about 8 or 9 years ago on Youtube & have never been able to find it again, can anyone help?

That guy does cracking good covers of Zep guitar parts and solo's. Listened to him heaps a while back. The guy is magic.