Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Funny LZ pictures.

Not exactly Led Zeppelin, but funny.....

Coldplay as Led Zeppelin. Chateau Marmont, W. Hollywood.

post-5-0-42996700-1331566422.jpg

post-5-0-96096900-1331566505.jpg

tumblr_lya2os6mFw1r7q47zo1_250.jpgtumblr_lya2os6mFw1r7q47zo2_250.jpg

I love Plant' expression in the above photo. Does anyone know where the photo of Jimmy walking down the path was taken? It looks like someone's house.

I would REALLY like to be a fly on a wall and listen into whatever the boys are talking about while looking at that!

BTW...I did remember reading something that Led Zeppelin had received an award from Linda Lovelace, has that photo got anything to do with that?

tumblr_m25091Fjf11rsui0ho2_500_zps62da61

Oh and also I'd reckon that girl would have something more exciting to look at rather than the ceiling and thinking "that could do with a lick of paint".... :D

Edited by SozoZoso

I would REALLY like to be a fly on a wall and listen into whatever the boys are talking about while looking at that!

BTW...I did remember reading something that Led Zeppelin had received an award from Linda Lovelace, has that photo got anything to do with that?

tumblr_m25091Fjf11rsui0ho2_500_zps62da61

Oh and also I'd reckon that girl would have something more exciting to look at rather than the ceiling and thinking "that could do with a lick of paint".... :D

Nothing to do with Lovelace - I believe this pic was taken in Sweden in 1970, and the Lovelace thing wasn't until 1975.

I love how the other three are just standing about with their drinks and acting like they don't even notice, trying to be all cool and sophisticated about it. . . and Jimmy's just blatantly checking out the girl.

Neat pics on here,there are so many topics,I will never get through them all!!!

Sorry, I got a bit distracted by JPJs' goofy face, I can't think of a caption lol

Perhaps explains why Jimmy is nursing the bottle of JDs close to him :D