Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kingzoso

Mr. Richard Pryor

Recommended Posts

1977 Roast of Richard Pryor:

 

 

God how I love that roast. Never gets old. Without a doubt the Greatest Comedian of All-Time. 

Richard Pryor was the real deal. How did we go from Pryor to a sham like Dean Cook?

Haha, and on the other hand, I like Dane Cook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy Gandolfini and Richard Pryor have been both deceased for longer then I wished.  I am an easy going person, but you hoped to call me out about this.  Jimmy and Bryan Cranston (BrBa) are two of the Greatest American television Actors of All-Time. 

WTF? You wait two years to respond to this? Pony Express slow getting out to Plano, Texas? Even after all that time, you still missed the joke.

At least TypeO got it.

Back to Richard Pryor...his autobiography is a must-read!

 

51zNej2DQjL._SY400_.jpg

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF? You wait two years to respond to this? Pony Express slow getting out to Plano, Texas? Even after all that time, you still missed the joke.

At least TypeO got it.

Back to Richard Pryor...his autobiography is a must-read!

 

51zNej2DQjL._SY400_.jpg

Strider, he's doing all that he can to get somebody to respond to him...guess it worked this one time! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pryor uses the n-word a lot, but I guess he was allowed to.

There used to be a guy on my bus with tourrette's syndrom that would scream "ni***r watermelon head" at the top of his lungs and he was a white man. Good thing he looked crazy too because a few time I thought he would get shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2018 at 11:13 PM, kipper said:

Pryor uses the n-word a lot, but I guess he was allowed to.

There used to be a guy on my bus with tourrette's syndrom that would scream "ni***r watermelon head" at the top of his lungs and he was a white man. Good thing he looked crazy too because a few time I thought he would get shot.

You know the Brothers were looking at him thinking, "...that white-boy MUST be crazy, no one is that bold to pull that shit in public. He gets a pass."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just listened to what I originally posted.  RIichard Pryor is the Funniest Man of All-Time.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2015 at 12:50 PM, Walter said:

Strider, he's doing all that he can to get somebody to respond to him...guess it worked this one time! :P

how is your cool car running walter?  is it a auto or a stick shift? do you change the oil yourself or do you pay somebody to do it/

you are so cool, I want your life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 10:59 AM, IpMan said:

You know the Brothers were looking at him thinking, "...that white-boy MUST be crazy, no one is that bold to pull that shit in public. He gets a pass."

that is exactly how it seemed. Guy was really crazy and he never looked anyone in the eye. Lots of crazy people on the bus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kipper said:

how is your cool car running walter?  is it a auto or a stick shift? do you change the oil yourself or do you pay somebody to do it/

you are so cool, I want your life

6 speed stick shift, I’m sure you’ve seen one...when getting on your bus. 

As I’ve told y’all before - get your own life, I’m taken. Again, mix in a night school class to help with that comprehension issue. Trump U will sign you up quickly, I’ve heard on the news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 10:03 PM, kingzoso said:

I just listened to what I originally posted.  RIichard Pryor is the Funniest Man of All-Time.  

 

I still ponder how differently his career might have gone if he had been allowed to star in "Blazing Saddles" as Mel Brooks originally wanted, instead of being replaced by Cleavon Little.

But then, Pryor's star eventually rose and he became bigger than Cleavon Little ever was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Walter said:

6 speed stick shift, I’m sure you’ve seen one...when getting on your bus. 

As I’ve told y’all before - get your own life, I’m taken. Again, mix in a night school class to help with that comprehension issue. Trump U will sign you up quickly, I’ve heard on the news.

At least when I ride my bus and can do it with pride knowing I dont judge people

You dont have to worry Walter, you are not my type, your wife has nothing to worry about. My life is fine, I don't pretend to be better than other people, I accept people as they are and take them how they come.  I dont need to waive banners around in my life saying I am a good person or a succesful person. I'm not the one who needs to prove anything.

Is there still a Trump college, I didn't know that?  I'll bet you must have gone to a really exclusive college which explains all your success. That is probably how you have such a cool car and live in such an exlusive neighborhood down there in Florida isn't it?  You dont have sinkholes where you are do you? How about swamps and alligators and stuff. I heard that Florida has some of the most expensive real estate in the country so you are very lucky.  I hear that Florida is probably the best place to live, Like Manhatten, Brentwood, the Hamptons, and like that.

You are very lucky Walter, you must be very proud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there ‘Kipper’, how are ya doin? Looking towards the weekend already? I know I am. Just an observation, you shouldn’t troll people if really are the good guy you try to sound like once anyone comes back at ya. Hope you enjoy your Thursday night. 

Rock on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZepFan4Ever said:

Hey there ‘Kipper’, how are ya doin? Looking towards the weekend already? I know I am. Just an observation, you shouldn’t troll people if really are the good guy you try to sound like once anyone comes back at ya. Hope you enjoy your Thursday night. 

Rock on! 

I would never troll anyone. But having been the butt of some horrible comments by a particular person I am fine with letting him know his place.

Sadly I have to work on the weekend just to make ends meet. I work two jobs right now not including vouluteering at a shelter for abused women. If I could just get a few more hours on my main job that would be great but since obamacare nightmare small companies have cut back so they dont have to include healthcare so now every one  gets less hours i suppose.

 

BTW Richard Pryor was brilliant here is one of my favorites

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvehAOCNwp8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kipper said:

I would never troll anyone. But having been the butt of some horrible comments by a particular person I am fine with letting him know his place.

Sadly I have to work on the weekend just to make ends meet. I work two jobs right now not including vouluteering at a shelter for abused women. If I could just get a few more hours on my main job that would be great but since obamacare nightmare small companies have cut back so they dont have to include healthcare so now every one  gets less hours i suppose.

Hey there ‘Kipper’. Sorry to hear about your company trying shove healthcare down your throat as mandated, at least you were one of the 4 million who enjoyed the bonus from Trump’s tax break and as an hourly employee nonetheless. Good on ya.

As for the trolling, I’ve been here long enough to see you quote the same forum members often just to get a rise out of them, so don’t try to sell me that bag. Own it at least then you’ll get respect, ya know? 

Rock on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZepFan4Ever said:

Hey there ‘Kipper’. Sorry to hear about your company trying shove healthcare down your throat as mandated, at least you were one of the 4 million who enjoyed the bonus from Trump’s tax break and as an hourly employee nonetheless. Good on ya.

As for the trolling, I’ve been here long enough to see you quote the same forum members often just to get a rise out of them, so don’t try to sell me that bag. Own it at least then you’ll get respect, ya know? 

Rock on! 

I don't get healthcare from my employer. They fired everybody and made us rehire through an agency that provides healthcare but at a huge cost and you get nothing. Our pay stayed the same I didnt get a raise.

How long have you been here to see anything and you only have 17 posts?   Were you banned and came back?  I dont really understand where you are coming from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×