anyone intrested in the occult

Kashmir96

I collect occult artifacts. Here's my latest purchase. It's a planchette table from the late 19th century. It was originally designed to be used on a ouji board for giants.

mvc493s.th.jpg

My neighbor thinks it has sexual connotations. :unsure:

Since you mentined ouiji boards, does anyone here believe they work? For some reason my oldest daughter not only does, but is afraid of them and wont say why?

I'm not an expert and I do not use Ouiji boards, but this is what I've gathered about using them.

It is a device that opens up the spirit world to the user. The Ouiji board has no majick power, but is a token of invitation. Malicious spirits can use this connection to possess the user. It's use is kind of like an invitation for spirits to "connect" with the user, who might usually be protected by ignorance or disbelief. The theory is that using the Ouiji board is like inviting the spirit to inhabit the users soul. Pretty scary stuff.

The man needs to put his foot over the head of the snake.

I don't have any fear.

Ouija? Necronomicon better is.

Ah, the Necronomicon, the Kitab Al Azif by Abdul Alhazred......suuuure, so you worship the Great Old Ones.

Well, me too.

In fact my whole family worships Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth, Shub-Niggurath etc etc.

This is a picture of our 500 year old copy of the Necronomicon, which we pass from generation to generation.

N1_op_452x600.jpg

without the seal is useless.

you can upload your book to the internet?

I know the writer of that book. =)

The second link has the seals, and no, I can't upload a 2000 page thick book on the internet.

Kakammu Selah.

Here endeth the Book of the Fifty Names, which the Gods have granted me the strength and the time in which to lay it down. This Book is not to be shown to the unclean or the profane or the uninitiated, for to do so is to call the most awful curse of the Book upon thee and upon thy generations.

Thanks Dude....You just Fucked us all. :slapface:

the necronomicon contains a relation between three magickal principles.

the snake an the egg and the mix of it.

the seal reveal the diferents applications of each mixture.

and each of one give the meanings of that pourpouse.

it's really interesting to me to know if a copy like this exist.

you have the ninth seal in your hands?

the necronomicon contains a relation between three magickal principles.

the snake an the egg and the mix of it.

the seal reveal the diferents applications of each mixture.

and each of one give the meanings of that pourpouse.

it's really interesting to me to know if a copy like this exist.

you have the ninth seal in your hands?

I have my computer keyboard in my hands right now, else I could not write this stuff, now ain't it.

Certain portions of the original Necronomicon were left out of the ones you can buy at every supermarket, like the Simon Necronomicon, and the Turner/Hay version.

The order which I can not name protects these secrets, that is one reason why I can not possibly reveal all that is written in the book.

(and even if I printed it all over the net, chances are great that you can not read it, it's written in Latin and some kind of ancient Arab writing.

Archived