anyone intrested in the occult

Kashmir96

im just wondering if there are any satanic believers on this site

WHY NOT BELIEVE IN GOD!!!!! :slapface:

1. Occult does not = Satanic. Only Satan = Satanic

2. Because the god that is detailed in the Bible (that, by the way, was written by sexist, power-hungry, bigotted men [yes, I am a man, and a straight, white man... exactly the physical profile of those who wrote it]) is not someone worth believing in. I believe in a God (or some form of higher being), but I do not believe in the Bible. (Note to everyone else... that was not an invitation for anything. If you absolutely need to respond, PM me. Otherwise, leave it alone.).

3. You need to do some research. What exactly do you mean when you say "Occult?" Wiccan, Pagan, Monotheistic (all religions are cults if you go buy the literal definitions)? Once you define exactly what you mean, then we can list the sub-religions (can't think of a better word... sorry), then you can choose which one, then we can give you some info. (I dated a wiccan... best girlfriend I ever had, and both sides of my family, Jewish and Catholic, accepted her for who she was... that's the kind of atmosphere I was brought up in... and the only reason we aren't dating now is because she attends Oxford [in England] and I'm still over here in poor ole' USA).

The bibble has te same song.

I read it at eight, a lot of times.

don't burn churches, but:

JesusChrist is part of THAT religion, too.

Believe in the tao, in the tantra...

Satan is a planet.

Don't be affraid.

The bibble has te same song.

I read it at eight, a lot of times.

don't burn churches, but:

JesusChrist is part of THAT religion, too.

Believe in the tao, in the tantra...

Satan is a planet.

Don't be affraid.

The planet Satan, indeed!

(the burning churches thing was a joke btw, I was just reading "The Nine Gates To The Kingdom Of Shadows"and became a bit funny)

Here's a couple of occultist's for ya'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCn7Xk_6sb8...feature=related

;)

That's page 1089 of the Necronomicon.

Amazing how these secrets have leaked out, although it might to have to do with Robert Plant sharing his birthday with H.P. Lovecraft.

And Lucifer Rising in reverse (of course if you ever listened to 18 minutes into the song...

nah.......that's cliche, read another thread....if you are really reading this, this is a waste of time unless you burn nuns......which makes you a bigger loonie than myself and you deserve a badge with "lunatic of the year" written onto it pierced to your liver)

Cheers

The thing that was written here before was of course deleted by the amazing Reswati himself on the order of the Prime Minister of the Planet Satan.

And indeed, it was quite a silly discussion.

(if backward music's what you listen too,

your brain is full of goo.....

don't sniff that glue, it might turn you blue

If satanic intriguing is going on....at least that's what you think

you might get help, go call your shrink

Just ask yourself.....if anything is as forbidden as the Necronomicon

then why does everybody have one?)

That's page 1089 of the Necronomicon.

Amazing how these secrets have leaked out, although it might to have to do with Robert Plant sharing his birthday with H.P. Lovecraft.

And Lucifer Rising in reverse (of course if you ever listened to 18 minutes into the song...

nah.......that's cliche, read another thread....if you are really reading this, this is a waste of time unless you burn nuns......which makes you a bigger loonie than myself and you deserve a badge with "lunatic of the year" written onto it pierced to your liver)

Cheers

I actually checked this out and it's true!! :o :o

Mind you, he also shares it with Isaac Hayes, Connie Chung, and Al Roker the weatherman. They seem a bit less mystical. :unsure:

I actually checked this out and it's true!! :o :o

Mind you, he also shares it with Isaac Hayes, Connie Chung, and Al Roker the weatherman. They seem a bit less mystical. :unsure:

Jimi Hendrix shares the birthday with Bruce Lee, and, ahem, ME! B)

:rolleyes:

Here we go again......all beliefs are respected here and many shared discussions pertaining to all belief systems have been enjoyed. I do believe I can speak for the majority of the board that 'know it all's' aren't very well tolerated. Open discussion is always welcomed and lucky you! Looks like you found a good discussion partner in Reswati!! Interesting texts...I have not read those particular books. Nice collection Reswati!

This is a good time to say how much I miss the Evster. He is one of our brightest scholars! Much to be learned from him and he is a really sharing individual if you had a true thirst.

Signed, Cranky Me

I would say that I've dipped my little toe in the shallow end of the occult 'pool'. I've got a few books that I bought, one passed down to me from my dad (very heavy to read), and a pack of tarot cards. All pretty basic, really. I've always thought it was a rather interesting aspect of religion (because I do consider the whole thing to be a religion of sorts), but my interest waned when other priorities meant that I couldn't devote as much time as I would've wanted to. I don't see anything weird about it, and, for the most part, believe that people are completely sincere in their belief of it.

Archived