It Might Get Loud Australian Premiere

Reggie29

I posted this in another thread but thought it deserved its own.

Tickets available soon.

If anyone is visiting from UK, US and anywhere else in June we might be able to catch up.

The Australian premiere of It Might Get Loud is at the Sydney Film Festival , which begins June 3. :D

January 2009: Ross Halfin in Sydney filming locations?

Could it be possible the a STAR of the movie will be attending??

Keepa coolin' S2Z and Amazonic! ;)

http://www.sff.org.au/Festival/Search/Sear...;ven=&req=|

can't wait to see it reggie. jimmy in attendance would be amazing, but me thinks it's a long way for him to travel to. still i will keep everything crossed!

Well it's not such a long way, from China! ;)

Well it's not such a long way, from China! ;)

LOL it's still quite a flight I'd say.

But I wish you guys all the luck! And enjoy the movie. :)

A friend of mine will probably be there, too.

reggie, amazonic and i all met up last night in sydney and attended the australian premier of " it might get loud ". wow! it was great, well worth seeing, and i really hope it's released on dvd soon. of course the best parts included jimmy, but the edge and jack were very entertaining and funny too. there is some nice present day footage of jimmy at headley grange, as he steps in the door, he's like " oh wow ........." and he shows us where the drum mics were hung over the balcony for levee. i must say, jimmy was the best dressed. girls, he looked stunning in his suit. and when he plays the riff to whole lotta love, jack and the edge are just beaming in admiration. it's a must see for any fan.

reggie, amazonic and i all met up last night in sydney and attended the australian premier of " it might get loud ". wow! it was great, well worth seeing, and i really hope it's released on dvd soon. of course the best parts included jimmy, but the edge and jack were very entertaining and funny too. there is some nice present day footage of jimmy at headley grange, as he steps in the door, he's like " oh wow ........." and he shows us where the drum mics were hung over the balcony for levee. i must say, jimmy was the best dressed girls, he looked stunning in his suit. and when he plays the riff to whole lotta love, jack and the edge are just beaming in admiration. it's a must see for any fan.

That's great stz!!! So happy you got to meet up with others from here and saw a fabulous movie. Can't wait to see it in August :D

It was great to catch up with S2Z and AMAZONIC again.

It Might Get Loud.

The beginning was awesome, Jack White and Coke?

Well I was fortunate enough to get a reasonable seat with a few mates but about 10 minutes into the film the projector broke down!

After a 15 minute "intermission" the film resumed.

Some very good musical pieces and history of all the players from their humble beginnings to now.

It Might Get Loud was more or less a master class with Jimmy the Master with Jack and Dave the apprentices!

Dynamite performance from them individually and collectively.

For those who are about to see it you won't be disappointed and I hope it's up for general release in cinemas.

If not, bring on the DVD!

I can't wait to crank up the old DVD player at home because It Will Get Loud!

Hi.

This is my first post, though I've read bits of the forum now and again over the past few months. I've been a fan of LZ since I first heard When the Levee Breaks in the 70's (and I've heard a lot more of 'em recently!).

As for It Might Get Loud, I was lucky enough to be there last night and I totally agree with Reggie and Slave's reviews. Great film. Great company, too - thanks Slave, Reggie and Amazonic.

not sure mate, it was part of the sydney film festival, so i would guess you may have to wait for it on dvd. :(

Aw man. Might come to the Auckland film festival, although I don't even know if this is still coming or it has been lol.

Hi.

This is my first post, though I've read bits of the forum now and again over the past few months. I've been a fan of LZ since I first heard When the Levee Breaks in the 70's (and I've heard a lot more of 'em recently!).

As for It Might Get Loud, I was lucky enough to be there last night and I totally agree with Reggie and Slave's reviews. Great film. Great company, too - thanks Slave, Reggie and Amazonic.

great company indeed! :wub:

welcome loads! ;)

Archived