What would you do if...

_Lena_Zep

I'd be back in '76 persuading myself not to cut off my lovely long wavy hair into a "short on the top, shoulder length" do that did suit my BROTHER.....but not a nine year old girl. What was I(and my mother!)thinking??!! :blink:

To make matters worse, we had our school photo took the same week so I have it preserved for all eternity :slapface:

And before anyone asks... no, I am not posting it here!! :P

Relive the 71 concert in Vancouver and see all the 71 shows in Japan. I'd also finally make that Seattle 72 show that eluded me back then :(

I also would have pursued that Pet Rock idea that I had...... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

If I was able to go back to the 1170's I'd learn to use a sword and become a hero in the Sagas. And then when I get back to 2009 I will be able to read about my exploits. :thumbsup:

something very similar to that happened on the show Heroes. I would travel to see Led Zeppelin at concert at various times of their career. 1968 before they were officially known as Led Zeppelin, 1969 in America, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1979, 1980. I would also try to prevent Bonham from dying in 1980, and Lennon too. Then I would travel to the late 80's to see my second favorite band: Nirvana. I would go to their very first concert at a house party in '88, South America in 1992, Unplugged in 1993 (even though i've seen it many times on DVD) and their last concert in early 1994 in Europe(funny how my two favorite bands both ended in tragedy following European tours).

Archived